The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Nothingland (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Quiz Time (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=30052)

xoxoxoBruce 04-17-2014 03:17 PM

Quiz Time

This quiz determines where you would fall in the Dewey Decimal System... if you were a book. I had trouble answering some of the questions because the choices(multiple choice) weren't always right, but I'm not a book either. :D

I'm in the 500's if you need me.

Carruthers 04-17-2014 03:42 PM

Quote:

You got 500's - Natural Sciences! Every morning you check the weather forecast to make sure you're dressed appropriately. You love animals and truly care about their well-being. Space is a mysterious thing to you and you love reading articles about new planets and advances in space. You love plants and enjoy having a few around your house. You are truly a fan of nature and everything it entails!
Move up, Bruce. There's space needed for another volume on that shelf.:)

BTW, you'll recognise me. I'm the Morocco bound one with the gold leaf edges.

Gravdigr 04-17-2014 05:23 PM

Always room for one more...

I also got 500s - Natural Sciences. I'll be the tome that smells of cheap cigars and Wild Turkey.

Just so we know it's not all 500s, Momdigr got 300s, Social Sciences.

Undertoad 04-17-2014 07:10 PM

800s - Literature

Can't be - I stopped reading when the Internet came online.

fargon 04-17-2014 09:01 PM

I got the 600's Technology.

glatt 04-17-2014 09:12 PM

You got the 900's - Geography, History, and Biographies

that was fun

sexobon 04-17-2014 09:29 PM

You got the 300's - Social Sciences!

Sundae 04-18-2014 12:14 AM

I'm with UT in Literature. You'll recognise me as the slightly foxed but still slightly foxy edition which smells of Clarins and hope.

Griff 04-18-2014 08:06 AM

You got the 900's - Geography, History, and Biographies! So, you're a social studies buff, huh? When you were a kid, you probably loved gazing at maps and you still do! You enjoy learning about historical events - anything related to wars, catastrophes, civilizations, presidents, you name it, history is your thing!

Same as glatt, per usual.

Spexxvet 04-18-2014 08:38 AM

You got the 000's - Generalities! You have a passion for general knowledge and information. You love locating information in books, reference works, and on the computer. You also enjoy keeping up to date with current events. Let's face it, information is your life! And you love it!

That's me

infinite monkey 04-18-2014 01:05 PM

Quote:

You got 500's - Natural Sciences! Every morning you check the weather forecast to make sure you're dressed appropriately. You love animals and truly care about their well-being. Space is a mysterious thing to you and you love reading articles about new planets and advances in space. You love plants and enjoy having a few around your house. You are truly a fan of nature and everything it entails!
Heh. My worldly friend in elementary school (worldly for elementary school) always called me Nature Girl.

Sundae 04-18-2014 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by infinite monkey (Post 897104)
Heh. My worldly friend in elementary school (worldly for elementary school) always called me Nature Girl.

There was a girl
A very strange, enchanted girl...

Clodfobble 04-18-2014 03:52 PM

I'm with Spexx!

Quote:

You got the 000's - Generalities! You have a passion for general knowledge and information. You love locating information in books, reference works, and on the computer. You also enjoy keeping up to date with current events. Let's face it, information is your life! And you love it!

infinite monkey 04-18-2014 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sundae (Post 897115)
There was a girl
A very strange, enchanted girl...

;)

BardoXV 04-19-2014 07:08 PM

It seems I'm a big nothing,

You got the 000's - Generalities! You have a passion for general knowledge and information. You love locating information in books, reference works, and on the computer.

When it came to music, I picked the one I was familiar with, but my actual choice in music wasn't there.
This is more to my tastes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0u0M4CMq7uI

Beautiful music preformed by 'eye candy', life is good.