The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Home Base (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   RIP, famous person (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=24383)

Gravdigr 03-29-2016 01:29 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 55786

James Noble, he played Gov. Eugene Gatling on the Robert Guillaume series "Benson".

Gravdigr 03-29-2016 01:40 PM

Also, actress Patty Duke.

Spexxvet 03-30-2016 10:39 AM

It's dangerous for a celebrity to be 69 years old this year

Undertoad 03-31-2016 08:14 AM

Ronnie Corbett

Merkins won't recognize the name, because here is a comedy genius who never really crossed the pond.

This is his most famous sketch, as the shopkeeper in Four Candles.


fargon 04-07-2016 05:49 AM

Merle Haggard: http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/06/entert...ry-music-dies/ Auto play video sorry.

Griff 04-07-2016 06:28 AM

I turned 21 in prison doing life without parole. Great lyric.

BigV 04-07-2016 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fargon (Post 956957)
Merle Haggard: http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/06/entert...ry-music-dies/ Auto play video sorry.

That is one crappy birthday present.

Gravdigr 04-07-2016 12:09 PM

R.I.P. Hag.:sniff:

:blackr:

Gravdigr 04-07-2016 12:11 PM

I think he had predicted he would die on his birthday.

tw 04-07-2016 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigV (Post 956970)
That is one crappy birthday present.

He was not evil. Wrong assumption.

BigV 04-07-2016 06:25 PM

If you say so, man. You're the King of wrong assumptions, so whatever you say.

Clodfobble 04-07-2016 07:04 PM

I had to read that three times before I realized it did not say "King Kong of assumptions..."

lumberjim 04-07-2016 10:09 PM

Good user title

Beest 04-08-2016 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undertoad (Post 956505)
Ronnie Corbett

Merkins won't recognize the name, because here is a comedy genius who never really crossed the pond.

This is his most famous sketch, as the shopkeeper in Four Candles.


His partner in this sketch is Ronnie Barker, they had a two man sketch show for years, "The Two Ronnies", but also successful solo careers.

Gravdigr 04-08-2016 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigV (Post 956970)
That is one crappy birthday present.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tw (Post 957005)
He was not evil. Wrong assumption.

I'm probably gonna regret this, but:

Whut?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:57 AM.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.