The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Nothingland (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   What's upsetting you today? (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=14114)

monster 11-25-2011 05:38 PM

Do you have Paddington Bear in Aus?

Aliantha 11-25-2011 05:38 PM

Only on telly for kids to watch.

monster 11-25-2011 05:39 PM

...because you could put tags on them in that style.....

but if you don't that will mean nothing to you.

monster 11-25-2011 05:39 PM

If you raise a smile, people are more likely to take notice, is what I'm thinking here.....

Aliantha 11-25-2011 05:41 PM

Actually, I think my brother and his wife are secretly stockpiling my preserves for when I'm dead so that they can then sell them as world famous first edition items and make millions of dollars.

I might do a black ops mission and go steal all my stuff back!

monster 11-25-2011 08:42 PM

Or send Max with a sign around his neck....

DucksNuts 11-26-2011 12:55 AM

Ali - hit the op shops!!! I bought heaps of beautiful old jars for 50c each and I just bought new seals.

Mum does tomato sauce every year and we know if we don't give her the bottles, we don't get any sauce!

Me.. Something bit me when I was in the garden. Single puncture wound not sore on the surface, but deep tissue pain. Addison is coming and checking on me every 10 mins because he wants to call 000, Tyler thinks I might die.

Stupid dog dug through again and let BOTH mine out, I got home at 11pm and had to go find them. I nearly ran that black fuck down, i did biff him with a brick i picked up and hurled (pure arse that i hit him)...today i laid down mesh and burried it, pegged it, filled the hole with dog shit and will lock my dogs in the shef again tonite.

Aliantha 11-26-2011 02:21 AM

I hope you can keep that mutt out from now on Ducky. I might try the op shops next time.

Sundae 11-26-2011 02:22 AM

Ali, hook up with Ducks.
You both live in the same place after all (snicker)

Ducks with a half-brick will convince your brother and wife that perhaps returning jars is a good option. Or her in denim shorts and workboots will, anyway.

Aliantha 11-26-2011 02:24 AM

lol...I think we'll probably try and get together some time soon anyway. I'll be in Gympie a fair bit of Christmas break, so maybe some time then.

Big Sarge 11-26-2011 03:51 AM

i can't sleep. it has been a miserable time for me. i spent thanksgiving alone and ended up eating a subway sandwich. friday was the 6th anniversary of tull being killed at camp hit, he was decapitated by an ied blast while serving as a gunner on the bn commander's veh. he was scheduled to go home in about 2 weeks. i'll never forget the blood in that veh and the body pieces. 4 of the 5 occupants were wounded. i still have my boots and iba carrier with their blood on it.

In so many ways i'm so alone and haunted by things in my past. sometimes i think i see tull in the corner of my eye. just a glimpse at times. for some reason it gives me comfort. if only i could sleep and forgive myself. will i ever find peace and happiness? will i ever get well or they ever figure out what is really wrong with me. I'm so f-ing tired of getting a different diagnosis and another tumor evry few months.

Aliantha 11-26-2011 04:20 AM

I'm so sorry you're alone right now Sarge. I wish I weren't so far away or I'd come over and give you a big hug and keep you company for a while. xxx

Aliantha 11-26-2011 04:26 AM

I'm so sorry you're alone right now Sarge. I wish I weren't so far away or I'd come over and give you a big hug and keep you company for a while. xxx

Trilby 11-26-2011 04:44 AM

Ditto what Ali said, Sarge.

:hugs:

limey 11-26-2011 06:19 AM

If my arms were long enough .... I do hope you can feel teh Cellar lurve, Sarge. Here's hoping you start to feel less alone real soon x