The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Relationships (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   The Sex Thread (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=8463)

xoxoxoBruce 12-21-2005 05:08 PM

You've proved you can satisfy when they call for encores.
Keep in shape, keep in practice and pay attention to the action/reaction relationship. No, don't stop and write it down..... Mental notes.
Not everything works well with every partner but if you have a variety of "tools" to work with, you'll get the job done right. :D

Rock Steady 12-21-2005 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joelnwil
"Anyone had phone sex?"

Well not exactly. But a long time ago I had a back operation and had to stay home for 4 weeks to recover. During most of that time, any sex that involved hip movements on my part was not possible. Tried, but had to pull out in agony.

So one day, when my wife was at work, I was lying in bed jerking off. The phone rang, and the male voice on the other end said, "I'd like to suck your dick".

I was totally freaked out, not because it was another guy, but because I felt sure I must be observed somehow. No way, but it sure shook me up.

That is the closest to phone sex for me.

No coincidence. That was a dream.

I've had some seemingling real dreams, especially recovering from something and on medication. I was also told by the doctor that many meds initially cause a lot more dreaming and there is nothing to read into them, they just happen, especially arising from current circumstances.

Or it could have been the web cam I put in your ceiling fixture.

Sun_Sparkz 12-30-2005 12:30 AM

ive been having crazy sex dreams lately, and they feel SO real! i can remember them in detail most mornings.. its kind of sad cause i feel like i'm cheating but it still feels good when you wake up ;)

Trilby 12-30-2005 08:46 AM

I've had those before, Sun Sparkz. They can be soooo fun~! Enjoy!

xoxoxoBruce 12-30-2005 09:17 AM

Are the other people in those dreams, people you know? Celebrities? Strangers? Assuming there are others, of course. :3some:

Oh,....do you sleepwalk?

Trilby 12-30-2005 08:35 PM

Of course there are other people in the dreams. Once, I dreamt it was this incredibly hot priest (an honest-to-god priest that taught sophomore Comparitive Religions class. Total hottie.) i felt kinda dirty about that one, then I found out he had left the priesthood and gotten married. Then I didn't feel so bad.

Pi 12-31-2005 03:45 AM

I'd really like to have the time to read the whole thread, kind of interesting http://www.okay.lu/forum/smilies/deier.gif

Well my best ever sex was 6 months ago, with a friend who's 5 years older. On her birthday... I did a little footmassage after a lot of dancing and promised an other one, but only with her already in bed, because i wouldn't like to spoil the massage by letting her get up. But the whole thing without any idea of what would come (at least I was not thinking about anything else). At 4 in the morning I started my massage at 6, she kissed me, horny as hell, because of the massage. At 11 we felt asleep. It was great.

Since then we have a kind of non-platonic relationship and I quite of learned a lot about women...

Rock Steady 12-31-2005 04:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brianna
Of course there are other people in the dreams. Once, I dreamt it was this incredibly hot priest (an honest-to-god priest that taught sophomore Comparitive Religions class. Total hottie.) i felt kinda dirty about that one, then I found out he had left the priesthood and gotten married. Then I didn't feel so bad.

You have interesting taste in men, dearie.

Rock Steady 12-31-2005 04:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pi
... learned a lot about women...

A little knowledge can be dangerous. Proceed cautiously because theirs is a gender of great mystery and complexity.

Trilby 12-31-2005 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pi
Since then we have a kind of non-platonic relationship and I quite of learned a lot about women...

Fuck-buddies are the best.

And I do indeed have interesting taste in men...I like them all! (well, almost all. Happy Monkey pisses me off...) ;)

Iggy 12-31-2005 02:53 PM

massages are my weakness... But I doubt I am alone in that weakness.

Iggy 01-05-2006 04:03 PM

Wow... did I kill the thread or what?

capnhowdy 01-05-2006 04:47 PM

Everybody's getting a massage.
I just got back from mine.

fargon 01-06-2006 06:02 AM

short, fat, tall, and small I LOVE EM ALL

Trilby 01-06-2006 03:32 PM

I'm going to get all nasty and please my freaky man!

Howzat?