The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Nothingland (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Mysteries (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=33000)

monster 08-31-2017 06:01 PM

nope nope nope but close enough. If I had shopping in the car and needed a quick turnaround to unload and then go back out with a child to some practice, and I was waiting at the lights round the corner, I would text abbreviations of the road names at the intersection to let them know where I was so they could be prepared to help unload then go.

The abbreviations were Pack Carp. Which sounded kind of fishy and so became FISH. So now it means "Incoming Shopping ...be ready!" (I don't shop lightly so there's usually lots and it sure as hell ain't gonna be my job to put it away.)

sexobon 08-31-2017 06:59 PM

Very good. We shall reward your mystery with a song ...

Gravdigr 09-01-2017 11:55 AM

That mystery was kinda fun.

Griff 09-01-2017 12:28 PM

and kinda tough to figure

Pico and ME 09-01-2017 12:36 PM

I thought Clodfopple's was the best guess, considering.

Clodfobble 09-01-2017 03:55 PM

Yabbut it only came after several clues.

monster 09-01-2017 06:42 PM

Someone else's turn....

monster 09-01-2017 06:45 PM

(I used it again today, but the selfish bastard was sleeping so I had to rally the troop myself. ;) )

xoxoxoBruce 09-01-2017 06:46 PM

You need an app to sound an alarm.

Gravdigr 09-02-2017 03:32 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by monster (Post 995090)
Someone else's turn....

Not my mystery, but...

Attachment 61688

Mysterious Object Makes Waves On Rhode Island Beach

Gravdigr 11-17-2017 10:20 AM

Mystery Aircraft Confirmed Flying Over Oregon

Gravdigr 02-19-2018 01:58 PM

My Own Personal Mini-Mystery

So, there I am, minding my own binness...

I was reading the other night (Ralph Compton The Oregon Trail, if you must know), and I got dry-eyed and tired, so I put the book down and turned out the light. As I roll back over, "Wait, whut?"

There is something not right.

There is light coming outta my little Miller Lite bucket that I use for a trash can (because Miller Lite is garbage:p:). Light. In the dark. Comin' outta m'trash.:eyebrow:

I turned the light back on. Looked around in there for a minute, but, didn't find any answers. Light off. Faint greenish light coming outta m'trash.

I like hard candy when I'm reading. I have these faantaastic lollipops that I chop the sticks out of when I eat them. (What? I like lollipops, but, I ain't gay.:p:) They're really good. Bubble gum flavor. Cotton candy flavor. Wild cherry. Blueberries & cream.:yum: Strawberry shortcake.:drool:

I now know some of those lollipops have sticks that glow in the dark. Why? I guess so ya can see the sucker suckers coming in the dark, Idk.

I cannot tell you how hard I was working there for a minute trying to figure out just what the hell I was experiencing. My brain was a-sizzle, fo' shizzle. I'm kinda concerned actually. I was pretty confused for a minute.

Glow-in-the-dark lollipop sticks...What will they think of next?

evermant 05-06-2018 08:41 PM

I know this site astrology junction that fish means like pisces. Is that what you mean???Or do u mean that someone send u this messagee or did they get into your phone and did u send the message? Im confused, let me know so i give you the right opinion lol

monster 05-06-2018 10:25 PM

that mystery is over. read the whole thread.

Gravdigr 10-10-2018 02:20 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's a fresh mystery:

Attachment 65173

No metal. Appears to be made of concrete, but feels like a soft foam. No barnacles.

What is it?

Here's the link, tell us what ya think.