The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Relationships (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   An extremely absurd seeking help (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=10660)

nglskq 05-03-2006 11:05 AM

An extremely absurd seeking help

HELLO
My name is wu zhen qiang form China and my english is poor and i am 22. I am a poor boy, as a result of mine family impoverished, my 17 years old started the work, my family has the daddy, mother, the younger brother and I, my income must maintain the family the life and younger brother's school expense, because is impoverished, I must extremely thrifty province.
However, last year my younger brother body was uncomfortable, finally diagnosed for the liver cancer————mine family has now owed very many debts, and our house also had to relocate, we also did not have the money to buy the house.
Without the money, does not have the laughter, Without happy, this is my family present condition. Although has very many good people to help for me from mine country, but simply cannot solve the problem.I really have no other options, I only put my hopes in the network.
I knew my procedure is very absurd, perhaps nobody saw perhaps this information, perhaps you thought I am a swindler, but i must do this, because this is I rescues my younger brother's only means.I believe God be with me, I believed I am not lonely.
I hoped you can help me, I to hope one day to have the person E-mail call me say :YOU ARE NOT ALONE.Your help will change our destiny, I will be able forever to pray for you in China.
Wishes your family to be joyful, health forever!
Wu Zhen Qiang
My mail: jznglskq@yahoo.com.cn

Trilby 05-03-2006 11:52 AM

Hooooooly shit.

mrnoodle 05-03-2006 12:18 PM

Prayers are easy, and your family has mine. Unfortunately, I can't send you any money because of the high likelihood that you are utterly full of shit. If you are honest, all the best to you. If you aren't, allow me to direct you to a new cancer cure I just heard about.

dar512 05-03-2006 01:57 PM

I'm guessing bogus - based on use of words like impoverished, swindler, and procedure?

SteveDallas 05-03-2006 02:31 PM

Well, he did say it was absurd. Gotta give him points for that much.

Happy Monkey 05-03-2006 02:36 PM

It sounds less fishy than babelfishy.

sully58 05-03-2006 06:35 PM

Even if that was bogus, there ARE people out there in this same exact situation. My prayers are for those who ARE in this situation and have no hope.

xoxoxoBruce 05-03-2006 07:44 PM

I sent the thread link to Eric in China. I'd be interested in his and Billy's take on it. :eyebrow:

skysidhe 05-03-2006 07:51 PM

Is this kinda weird cry for help thing common here at the cellar??

-------------------------------------------------------------

When I feel the plea for help comming on I just make myself a cup of cocoa.

Kagen4o4 05-03-2006 08:44 PM

the one thing that gets me is how someone that cannot speak english still manages to put every comma and fullstop where it should be. chinese is very different from english, you cant understand one part of it completely and the other so badly. he also makes the common mistake that other people well versed in english make, he forgets to capitalise one of the "I"'s. someone that wanted there english to be good would not make a mistake like that at all as they would be thinking about it conciously. same with the new sentences after a fullstop, some having spacing some dont.
true or not im not sending any money. life sucks and theres so many more people in worse conditions than this kid. im not going to give them anything and im not going to give him anything.

KinkyVixen 05-04-2006 02:56 PM

Well I'll give him prayers...that's about the only thing I can offer. But good observations Kagen. The sad part is...if it really is bogus, that somebody somewhere will fall for it and be "had"...
It's amazing to me how many people come in where I work asking questions about what's real and what's not...good rule of thumb: if it's too good to be true, it probably is. Right?

Eric 05-07-2006 07:21 AM

sad story,but true or false?
Mr.nglskq,u have a wrong post in a wrong place.
u need to visit china red cross or other official organise for more help,it will be more effective.
http://www.chineseredcross.org.cn/english/index.htm
if u r liar,plz stay in china.shamed of u!!!

Kagen4o4 05-07-2006 06:38 PM

its probably flint trying to scam some money

shame on you flint!

Ibby 05-08-2006 09:45 AM

now, I call bullshit on it, but Kagen... on punctuation, chinese punctuation is identical to english, and the english seemed moooostly realistic for someone who's english isnt too good...

Kitsune 05-08-2006 10:41 AM

Prayer? More harm than good.