The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Nothingland (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   I've made a decision (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=32935)

fargon 07-21-2017 02:53 PM

I've made a decision

We're moving I'm tired of the feud between neighbors and me getting caught in the crossfire. I cried today when we got home and keryx called the landlord to find out what's happening with all the shit going down, and he said it was not Karl. It was somebody else, just passing the buck. I love my place on the river but I cannot live here any more.

limey 07-21-2017 05:04 PM

Oh Fargon, that's so sad. But if it's getting to you that bad, it's the best move. I truly hope you find somewhere you love just as much. X

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Griff 07-21-2017 05:24 PM

Sorry man. You'll find a great place I know it.

fargon 07-21-2017 08:34 PM

Good news maybe, I had a long talk with the landlord this afternoon. I sent him a text asking out of my lease. About half an hour later he called me and asked what the problem was, and I told him about the feud and gettin caught in the crossfire. And that I didn't want to move but I can't live here anymore with all the fighting and calling the cops on each other. I suggested that he get rid of both of them. Karl just renewed his lease so it would be a year, and Jennifer's lease isn't up until February, that would not work. About an hour ago Jennifer texts the landlord about how horrible it is that we have to move to get away from the drama, and if we move she was going to move and she wanted out of her lease. He told her that she could leave anytime. So hopefully we may not have to move, 'cuz it would bum out the rest of the people here if we moved. Not to mention the landlord and his wife would be bummed because we are the senior tenants, we have been with them ever since they bought the apartments 10 years ago. Mark and Cassie are great landlords and good friends. We would hate to leave.

Dude111 07-22-2017 08:02 AM

Im so sorry your going thru this :(

fargon 07-22-2017 08:12 AM

Thanks Dude.

classicman 07-22-2017 11:44 AM

Damn ... sorry fargon. Hope it all works out.
Perhaps a "Calm your shit down" letter, conversation etc from them to the problem peeps might help too.

Undertoad 07-22-2017 11:47 AM

Gravdigr 07-22-2017 01:54 PM

Sounds like a pretty fucked up situation, Fargon. I hope this works itself out, and you won't have to move. I think I remember when you moved in there. It would suck to have pull up stakes, due to assholishness, especially.

Gravdigr 07-22-2017 01:56 PM

There might be grounds for legal action, if you have to move. Might discuss it w/a lawyer, the first visit is usually free, y'know.:rolleyes:

Snakeadelic 07-30-2017 07:20 AM

I wish your problem neighbors were here instead of wherever you are. You pull that guns-threats-and-noise crap around here, you get either arrested or shot.

Gravdigr 08-01-2017 03:59 PM

All that excitement must be hard for you.[/sedatives]