The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Nothingland (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Tell Us Three (3) Weird Things About Yourself (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=33122)

Gravdigr 10-24-2017 04:30 PM

Tell Us Three (3) Weird Things About Yourself

If there are not three (3) things, or, nothing:eyebrow:, weird about you, you must post a picture of a spatula.

1. I sort my M&Ms by color and eat them according to numbers, from least to most.

2. If I'm eating plain M&Ms, I always put several blue ones in my glass of milk.

3. I never eat M&Ms from the package. I pour them into a bowl, onto a napkin/paper towel, or onto the table.

xoxoxoBruce 10-24-2017 04:36 PM

But what are the weird things?

Gravdigr 10-24-2017 04:49 PM

Oh, man. That ain't even the tip of that iceberg.

Clodfobble 10-24-2017 05:01 PM

1.) I abhor the sound of doorbells. I've disconnected them in every house we've lived in.

2.) I find it fascinating to weigh myself just before and after using the toilet.

3.) I am extremely good at recognizing faces, but extremely bad at placing them in context. If I've seen you before, ever, I will instantly know it--but I'll have no idea if you're my kid's teacher or someone who stood in line with me at the grocery store ten years ago.

Gravdigr 10-24-2017 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clodfobble (Post 997547)
2.) I find it fascinating to weigh myself just before and after using the toilet.

Heh...Urrbody likes losing weight.:rolleyes:

lumberjim 10-24-2017 06:58 PM

1. I don't wear a watch, so i have clocks in most of the rooms in my house.

2. it doesn't bother me that they all read a slightly different time.

3. Daylight savings is kind of a pain in the ass, as they are all cheap battery powered clocks.

glatt 10-24-2017 07:08 PM

1. I'm a freak when it comes to breakfast. I like routine. I won't flip out if my routine is broken, but I will always choose the same thing. Used to be Wheaties. Now it's cinnamon in hot oat bran and two egg casserole slices.

2. My big toes each point inward at a 30 degree angle as if my feet had been jammed into too tight shoes my entire childhood.

3. I geek out on certain things for a year or so before moving on to the next thing. Now it's planning and gearing up for backpacking. Previously there was a bandsaw, car tinkering, growing tomatoes, etc etc

monster 10-24-2017 07:37 PM

I can't burp

I also don't wear a watch and have clocks everywhere which don't all say exactly the same time. That doesn't bother me, as long as none of them are slow.

I hate using a microphone and generally refuse.

Gravdigr 10-25-2017 12:49 PM

We have at least one clock in every room.

Counting the clocks on digital thermometers, and the one in the corner of my 'puter screen, I can see seven clocks from the computer desk.

That they don't all show the same time irritates.

fargon 10-25-2017 04:14 PM

The clock in my office is 5 minutes slow and I dont care.

Undertoad 10-25-2017 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fargon (Post 997616)
The clock in my office is 5 minutes slow and I dont care.

Mama passed along a dirty time compulsion that is hurtful and strange. My bedroom clock is sync'd to the time signal from WWVB. I make sure every device is on the network time if possible. I calculate my departure according to when Google maps says I'll arrive. If I am five minutes late to an appointment or rendezvous, I am keenly aware.

xoxoxoBruce 10-25-2017 04:40 PM

Beware of Google travel predictions, it gave me Philly to GA time and distance which averaged 70mph, and Philly to TX which averaged 65mph. Both are impossible.

zippyt 10-25-2017 05:07 PM

Left shoe or glove first , I will take them both off and restart if i have to

dont you dare touch or move my glasses , there have been fights and harsh words over this , i dont care how young , old , or what your rank is

i can whip out a good loud Marine command voice to be heard in almost ANY situation

monster 10-25-2017 06:20 PM

I always see the GPS predicted arrival time as a challenge. Is that bad? :D

I hate the GPS. I need it to be wrong.

zippyt 10-25-2017 06:28 PM

then dont update it , the roads around here have changed , its funny to watch the gps freak out because it thinks your driving thru a farm field ,
" recalculating , take cr 237 , recalculating , take cr 982 , " and the directional arrow freaking out