The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Relationships (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   The Sex Thread (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=8463)

elSicomoro 06-06-2005 04:08 PM

Making a merkin, Stacey?

Clodfobble 06-06-2005 05:07 PM

1.) Yes, trimmed pubic hair is an absolute must before I'll go divin'. My husband was very reluctant too, LabRat, but once he did he came to the same conclusion, that it was vastly superior (though he doesn't shave, just trims it pretty short.)
2.) I have been told by my husband--who is biased, no doubt--that I am exceptionally skilled in this area. I always thought I was just using basic technique, but he claims that before he met me, he honestly didn't understand what the big deal was about; i.e. why men were all gaga over blowjobs. Now it's extremely rare that he doesn't request at least a little oral action to begin with every time.
3.) Showers for intercourse are terrible, for all the reasons SunSparkz mentioned. And those "massaging" showerheads... I personally always found them painful, even on low settings.

Trilby 06-07-2005 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clodfobble
. And those "massaging" showerheads... I personally always found them painful, even on low settings.

You need to build up your sex callous. ;)

plthijinx 06-07-2005 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clodfobble
1.) Yes, trimmed pubic hair is an absolute must before I'll go divin'. My husband was very reluctant too, LabRat, but once he did he came to the same conclusion, that it was vastly superior (though he doesn't shave, just trims it pretty short.)

that and it lets the ol' figs breath a little bit easier when out in this hot-assed texas sun! ;) :D

plthijinx 06-07-2005 09:12 PM

all this talk about the guys trimming up. what about you girls? i used to date this girl that refused to shave. and she wondered why i wouldn't go down on her. personally, a nice neat "hitler" is always a great turn on but i love a freshly shaved area for satisfying my woman and my hunger for the act!

Sun_Sparkz 06-07-2005 11:47 PM

i think a hitler or anything of sorts went out of fashion like 5 years ago!
Charlotte from Sex and the city may have had something to do with this!
for girls, apart from your head, no hair is good hair!

lookout123 06-07-2005 11:51 PM

although i do enjoy a clean shaven mate... sometimes having just a little something there is nice too. no jungle bush, but just a little moustache.

elSicomoro 06-08-2005 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sun_Sparkz
i think a hitler or anything of sorts went out of fashion like 5 years ago!

Maybe Down Under...last I heard, the landing strip was still pretty popular here.

Sun_Sparkz 06-08-2005 12:53 AM

really! i dont know anyone of my friends who would have one now.. i couldnt do it.. after nothing, a little just looks too weird.

I dont think guys should be without a bit of hair though.. that would freak me out! trimmed ok, tidied up thanks, but all shaved... *cringe*

elSicomoro 06-08-2005 01:10 AM

When I had a catheter procedure done in January, they had to give me a landing strip...that was interesting.

Sun_Sparkz 06-08-2005 01:11 AM

really! Why? isnt a catheter just a tube attached to the end of Russell to catch the pee pee?

wolf 06-08-2005 01:28 AM

There are different kinds of catheters ... syc is talking about having had a cardiac catherization, which is a tube inserted in his groin that gets fed up to his heart to take pics.

Sun_Sparkz 06-08-2005 01:41 AM

urgh. oh yuck and OUCH. i wasnt aware.. sorry syc.. i'm sure it was quite interesting! did you even it out on the other side when you got home?

LCanal 06-08-2005 03:32 AM

I had one of those once for a back x-ray and they inject barium? down the catheter that’s inserted though the vein in one’s thigh. When I asked what the leather straps were for they said, "So you don't move when we take the image" Lying bustards.

elSicomoro 06-08-2005 03:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sun_Sparkz
did you even it out on the other side when you got home?

They shaved both sides. I assume it's because veins in the leg are like veins in your arm...one leg might be more accessible than the other.