The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Home Base (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   no really, say what you're thinking (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=6310)

Catwoman 07-13-2004 06:35 AM

no really, say what you're thinking

LJ's thread gave me an idea. When you visit this thread, you have to say exactly what you're thinking at the time, no holds barred, unreserved, doesn't have to link to the previous post. It could be a simple thought, one word, or an essay on globalisation. Whatever. This is your free space to say exactly what you think.

Hit it!

novice 07-13-2004 06:57 AM

I'm thinking about a great many things at present.
Firstly, the pain emanating from my broken ankle which is bad.
But I'm keeping my job on the ship (and the associated money) Which is good
But I can't walk which is bad.
But I have an automatic car and i'm fairly confident of retraining
my left leg to perform the master functions which is good.
But if i'm seen out and about they'll expect me to drive to the navy base and shine a seat which is bad.
But a dozen bottles of red wine arrived today from a friends vineyard so who needs to drive? which is good.
And so it goes relentlessly. Well, at the downside of my codeine medication anyways.
I'm not nearly as introspective after dosage time, which is good.
Sorry you asked?

jdbutler 07-13-2004 06:58 AM

In order to really understand Latin you have to be beaten by a nun with a 14 inch steel ruler.

BrianR 07-13-2004 07:32 AM

I'm still wondering what possessed me to continue cleaning gutters when I'd already found a yellowjacket nest. Then two. Then THREE! I now count [the_count] one! two! three! four! FOUR WONDERFUL BEE STINGS! ah ah ah ah! [/the_count]

Ouch!

jaguar 07-13-2004 07:42 AM

Another 6 months looking at a 12" screen and my vision is just going to give up in disgust.
This picture figure looks like crap, I need to give it a break.
When it comes time to move you suddenly realize how much crap you have collected.

Cyber Wolf 07-13-2004 07:55 AM

I wonder if strong pain medication that's been heated and cooled repeatedly will cause violent fits of nausea and vomiting if taken with food.

SteveDallas 07-13-2004 08:14 AM

I'm wondering if I should raid my desk for Fruity Pebbles(tm) before or after I read the latest security card system proposal.

lumberjim 07-13-2004 08:15 AM

boy, this coffee sure is tasty.
it's quite humid today
the voice in my head is still asleep
i hate that lady in the range rover that went 2 mph under the speed limit the whole last half of my trip to work
i've got to get back to work

LabRat 07-13-2004 08:17 AM

i don't want to work today

jinx 07-13-2004 08:35 AM

Woohoo! No extra kid to watch today :D
I wish I had some coffee. And a maid.

dar512 07-13-2004 08:39 AM

Mmmm. Peanut butter.

lumberjim 07-13-2004 08:58 AM

Quote:

the voice in my head is still asleep
Quote:

Woohoo!
ah, you're awake! I'll bring you a latte when i come home.....because I love you so much.

jinx 07-13-2004 09:00 AM

HA! You're not funny...
But I'll take the latte, and the love...

Beestie 07-13-2004 09:00 AM

And today's winner of the "Thread I could have gone all day without reading" goes to the butt-wipe thread.

http://www.cellar.org/images/smilies/greenface.gif

Catwoman 07-13-2004 09:01 AM

Maybe it's time to do some work. Got so much to do. Or I could just type incessant crap until my fingers hurt. Ha ha ha. Yes I think I'll do that. They're not hurting yet. Hmm. Maybe I should do some work. Maybe I should quit. Oh shit I already have! Excellent. Oh no. What will I do for money. They've offered me more money to stay. Am I a hypocrite if I stay? How do you spell hypocrite? My fingers hurt a little. Maybe I should stop. This is addictive. Sex. Ah - knew it would come up eventually. Excuse the pun. Oh dear. Must get back to work. I see great things for this thread.