The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Home Base (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   The Drunk Thread (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=20660)

BigV 05-13-2013 11:22 PM

working on the third bourbon.

I got a new tv recently one that receives OTA digital broadcasts and ... wait... nevermind. I was listening to the radio the other day, the Dinner Party Download, and they had a segment that had a drink recipe, one of the ingredients for which was . Wait. It was on tv. Ok, one of the ingredients (it was during a cooking show that focused on Mexican cooking, and limes were featured in the cocktail recipe). Anyhow, this new drink, which I can't remember, included an ingredient that I hadn't known about before. It's called Velvet Falernum. It's yummy. It's very very sweet. I made a Corn 'n' Oil. It was gross.

toranokaze 05-15-2013 06:27 PM

Do not mix Abstent and wisky it makes you post things you regreat

BigV 05-15-2013 06:46 PM

speak for yourself, whippersnapper!

Aliantha 05-15-2013 06:53 PM

good to see you back again tora. We were concerned about you.

toranokaze 05-16-2013 12:31 AM

Gland to know I'm missed. Just busy I'm writing a book, started a band, getting school stuff done, looking for stable full time work, and planing a bachelor party with an unhelpful best man.

Ocean's Edge 05-16-2013 08:04 AM

Aliantha 05-17-2013 11:14 PM

I'll be checking in later. :)

Ocean's Edge 05-22-2013 05:26 PM

powerful blender, plus bucket of ice, plus limeade, plus grand marnier, plus gold tequila....

I *love* a margarita ...

Flint 05-23-2013 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigV (Post 865047)
working on the third bourbon.

I got a new tv recently one that receives OTA digital broadcasts and ... wait... nevermind. I was listening to the radio the other day, the Dinner Party Download, and they had a segment that had a drink recipe, one of the ingredients for which was . Wait. It was on tv. Ok, one of the ingredients (it was during a cooking show that focused on Mexican cooking, and limes were featured in the cocktail recipe). Anyhow, this new drink, which I can't remember, included an ingredient that I hadn't known about before. It's called Velvet Falernum. It's yummy. It's very very sweet. I made a Corn 'n' Oil. It was gross.

Hemmingway, is that you?

BigV 07-12-2014 07:14 PM

me again.

hiya.

I'm drowning my sorrows of coming in fourth in the lutefisk eating contest earlier today at Skolstage at Ballard SeafoodFest. JFC, it was hot out today, and I choked, literally. I didn't divide my portions of lutefisk into small enough pieces to swallow, and I didn't make it to the money round. FUCK.

whatever. :embarrassed:

elSicomoro 07-12-2014 07:26 PM

The Mrs and I could have just walked in here as complete strangers. Well, the only person I know here is Ep, and he hasn't seen us yet.

I'm not drinking...yet...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zippyt 07-12-2014 09:33 PM

lets see , i cut grass , trimmed , was going to push mow untill i saw the pool was NASTY !! , so scrub the fucking nasty out of the pool ,
and then its time to float and drink ,
Wife gets home , Ohh pork steaks from the BBQ shack ,OH HELLLLLLLLZZ YESSSSSS !!
then float and drink , Oh did i mention the pool is at 85 ish and the out side temp is 95 ish , no buggalooes , , beam and coke is flowen , Swim suite goes away , her stays , she drags me kicking and screaming Out if the pool at 9pm , because she is cold and its late to be swimmen ,,, for now that is ,,,,,,,,,,

elSicomoro 07-12-2014 09:49 PM

I have had...some drinks...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Griff 07-13-2014 05:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zippyt (Post 904498)
lets see , i cut grass , trimmed , was going to push mow untill i saw the pool was NASTY !! , so scrub the fucking nasty out of the pool ,
and then its time to float and drink ,
Wife gets home , Ohh pork steaks from the BBQ shack ,OH HELLLLLLLLZZ YESSSSSS !!
then float and drink , Oh did i mention the pool is at 85 ish and the out side temp is 95 ish , no buggalooes , , beam and coke is flowen , Swim suite goes away , her stays , she drags me kicking and screaming Out if the pool at 9pm , because she is cold and its late to be swimmen ,,, for now that is ,,,,,,,,,,

This is good, very good.

xoxoxoBruce 07-13-2014 10:42 AM

Yes, zippyt has found balance, his yin and yang do an apache dance like nobody's watching. Go zip, the world envies you. :notworthy