The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Nothingland (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   What's upsetting you today? (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=14114)

Nirvana 03-08-2011 10:36 AM

We frequently loan heifers to be shown by kids in 4 H. Have loaned to this family before no problem. Nice heifer I bought last fall for the pedigree and somehow got a nail in her foot. They waited a long time to bring in a vet and waited a week to tell me. She is ruined for show ok so what, but now there are 3 choices soak her foot every day for 3 weeks, and then maybe still have to cut off her toe, and then maybe still she is not healthy and has to . . well you get the picture. Why TF don't people tell you this stuff right away? WTF :mad:

Shawnee123 03-08-2011 10:36 AM

And another fucking thing: if he can sit over there and play tappy tap with his pen and she can sit on the other side of me chewing ice or slurping gum, I can listen to the radio live.

In fact, I'm about to become more annoying than anyone ever could have fucking imagined.

yeah, I should go home.

plthijinx 03-08-2011 10:38 AM

dang hun. sorry about that, those are the worst. my dad was a doctor so i;m qualified for this: take two six packs of beer and pm me in the morning! :p:

Nirvana 03-08-2011 10:38 AM

Shaw so sorry about your finger :( oh wait this is teh cellar I'm NOT sorry about ur finger? :confused:

Shawnee123 03-08-2011 10:42 AM

This gets better: I walked up front and he was up talking to a lady up there, and started stammering and changing the conversation as I walked up. Then I saw her glance at me...so obvious.

People are all phony liars. No more covering his fat ass.

footfootfoot 03-08-2011 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shawnee123 (Post 715598)
And another fucking thing: if he can sit over there and play tappy tap with his pen and she can sit on the other side of me chewing ice or slurping gum, I can listen to the radio live. I was told that I could listen to the radio at a reasonable volume from nine to eleven, I told Bill that if Sandra is going to listen to her headphones while she's filing then I should be able to listen to the radio while I'm collating so I don't see why I should have to turn down the radio because I enjoy listening at a reasonable volume from nine to eleven.
And I said, I don't care if they lay me off either, because I told, I told Bill that if they move my desk one more time, then, then I'm, I'm quitting, I'm going to quit. And, and I told Don too, because they've moved my desk four times already this year, and I used to be over by the window, and I could see the squirrels, and they were married, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much, and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and it's not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire...

In fact, I'm about to become more annoying than anyone ever could have fucking imagined.

yeah, I should go home.

Shawnee123 03-08-2011 11:25 AM

Very funny mudderplucker.

Shawnee123 03-08-2011 11:31 AM

It's the normal thing: fat guy who got made fun of all through HS can only feel better about his crappy existence by making fun of people who are better than him.

Boy am I tired of all the losers using me as their springboard to a false sense of belonging. Guess what? You still suck and no one really likes you: just like-minded people who also gossip and run people down in order to think they're not the disgusting unlikeable pigs they really are. And they'll stab you back, but I won't be here to pick up your sad little pieces. Not any more.

monster 03-08-2011 12:16 PM

Crown prep. Horrible. Over now. Great. But hungry and mouth still numb.

I'm a wimp in this field. I'm paranoid about my teeth. Achilles' Heel = Monster's Teeth. I hate all this business. But the crown needed doing so the tooth won't decay further. So as soon as the medical flex-spending plan kicked in, I sucked it up and made the appt. And I went. But I don't like it. I'm not afraid it will hurt, I'm not afraid of the drill, I'm just afraid of losing my teeth. I'm afraid they'll start drilling and say "oh, this is worse that I thought....". And I told them that, so they know. I've been going there a few years.

I was a big brave girl and doing really well until she said OK, do you want to look at the temporary crown? It's going to look a little strange and metallic because I put a really strong one in as I know you're worried about it falling out. Heart sinks. Tongue goes to spot. Doesn't even feel like a fucking tooth. Is not tooth shaped. Hello? I told you about my fear about it falling out like the last one did because I DO NOT WANT TO SEE ANYTHING THAT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE A TOOTH. Monster bursts into tears after all that braveness. Dentist replaces terminator-cyborg temp with regular white one. Monster much happier but really? Which part of the "I want to be ably to deny there's anything wrong with the tooth" did she miss? Yes, I really said that. I may be a wuss, but I'm up front about it.

footfootfoot 03-08-2011 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shawnee123 (Post 715607)
Very funny mudderplucker.

c'mon, that was full of humorousnessism

Shawnee123 03-08-2011 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by footfootfoot (Post 715624)
c'mon, that was full of humorousnessism

And then, Shawnee chuckled. ;)

Sundae 03-08-2011 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monster (Post 715622)
Achilles' Heel = Monster's Teeth.

Are Monster's Teeth perhaps like Hydra's Teeth? Could you sow them in the carpark and create more of yourself? Might help with your whirlwind schedule.

Shawnee123 03-08-2011 12:41 PM

My temp bridge looked horrible. The perm ones were great, then they broke. Then they replaced them. Then my dentist died. Turns out one of the nubs that anchors the bridge has a chronic infection that may or may not cause problems. It might be like when I was a kid and they had to insert the needle directly into the hole to the nerve of my root canal.

My teeth have been my heel too. Mom calls me The Million Dollar Mouth.

footfootfoot 03-08-2011 01:15 PM

You seriously need to start dating a dentist.

Shawnee123 03-08-2011 01:16 PM

I was thinking about dating my dead dentist, before he was dead. I found out he was single, my age, cuter than hell, and nice. But he done died. ;)