The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Health (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Insanity! (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=26293)

footfootfoot 11-15-2011 09:59 PM

Is it just me or is everyone else having a seizure-like deja vu?

classicman 11-15-2011 10:32 PM

FTW!

Lola Bunny 11-16-2011 12:48 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by footfootfoot (Post 773221)
Is it just me or is everyone else having a seizure-like deja vu?

Hehehe....well, I'm doing the same thing as before but instead of P90X, I'm doing the Insanity program. But you are right, doing the same old thing is rather boring. It didn't occur to me until after I've inputted "DAY 1" blah, blah, blah. I've thought it over and decided that rather than inputting my exercises on a daily basis, I'd just update my results whenever I have to do the Fit test and post those results instead. Hmm...and maybe post a picture? Not sure if a posting a picture that often is a good idea.

Anyways, I want to thank everyone for your comments. Y'all are really nice. I also want to thank everyone for commenting on my horrible posture. :yelsick: I was lazy but decided to retake the sideways picture. And to answer Classic about the godawful crocs :lol:, they are my house slippers. I know they're ugly but hey, they help prevent my foot from hurting. I used to walk barefooted and although I have plush carpet at home, my left foot started to hurt badly. Someone gave me these and although it's a size too big and not pretty, I didn't have to spend money buying something myself. And who cares if you wear ugly shoes in the house, right? Nobody notices unless you take a picture in them. :p:

And now, here is my Fit test results and my "Before sideways" picture again. This time, unlocked knees and no more slouching. :D

footfootfoot 11-16-2011 01:14 PM

Much better. Now smile.

wolf 11-16-2011 11:22 PM

I'm surprised any of the boys even noticed the shoes.

Lola Bunny 11-18-2011 02:58 PM

My goodness...these workouts are crazy tiring. :dead3: I guess that's why it's called Insanity. :3_eyes: Anyways, I was thinking that I'm gonna try for 2 weeks and if I don't improve some by then, I should switch to something more manageable so my weight/fat loss would be more effective. Man, a person has to be really fit to do this program. UGH!

Quote:

Originally Posted by footfootfoot (Post 773373)
Much better. Now smile.

Umm....I was smiling. :p:

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolf (Post 773535)
I'm surprised any of the boys even noticed the shoes.

Well, I wasn't wearing anything sexy. :rolleyes:

Big Sarge 11-22-2011 04:05 PM

Lola - the only way for us to properly judge is to post nude pics. Then we can better judge your progress.

SamIam 11-22-2011 04:42 PM

Down, Sarge. Down!

Hows it going Lola? I want to lose weight, too. If I could get down to the size you are in your pix, I'd be delirious with joy!

Lola Bunny 11-24-2011 12:41 AM

Sam: Thanks for your comments. I'm actually not doing well, which I'll explain later. Just got home and I'm tired. Don't get discouraged like me just yet! :p: I'll come back more encouraged and motivated. :D

zippyt 11-24-2011 09:51 AM

I'm actually not doing well, which I'll explain later

WTF ??? You ok kiddo ????
No being sick allowed !!!

Big Sarge 11-24-2011 04:37 PM

Lola please don't get any smaller. You are already so small one of my farts might just blow you away. I think you ned to add some weight. Like I told you before if you came over here to live, I'd have you up to 250+ in no time!!

Aliantha 11-24-2011 04:57 PM

You know lola, I was looking at your pic, and I can't believe you think there's something wrong with your tummy. Could it be that you're trying to get an hourglass type of figure? I have come to the conclusion that maybe you're comparing yourself and your profile to women with larger breasts maybe?

You have such a sporty figure, and we've seen you in some really slim fitting outfits before and honestly, you have a gorgeous figure.

I think we all sometimes forget that we can only do a certain amount with what god gave us. If you want to test out my theory, put the same clothes on and fill your bra up with oranges or something and take another picture. You might be surprised at the difference in how you perceive your belly after that.

Please feel free to totally disregard this post if you think I'm way off the mark, and please, I know I'm sailing close to the wind with these comments, so please please please don't be offended. I think you're so beautiful and I'm just stumped as to why you'd think there's a thing wrong with your figure so I've been puzzling on it for a few weeks now.

xxx

Lola Bunny 11-24-2011 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zippyt (Post 775371)
I'm actually not doing well, which I'll explain later

WTF ??? You ok kiddo ????
No being sick allowed !!!

Sorry, I am not sick. What I meant is that I'm not doing well on my diet and exercise regimen. I actually quit doing Insanity because the thought of doing it scared me. I did it for a week and when the second week started, I couldn't make myself do it anymore. Then I took a blood test and found out my cholesterol level is 270, and my body mass is above range. That's right, Sarge, I am NOT too small; I am actually a bit too big and I have the numbers to prove it. With that cholesterol number, I had to rethink of my diet and exercise strategy. After a few days of self-pity and feeling depressed, I finally pulled myself out of it. I have yet to come up with a complete plan when I spoke to my cousins, the ones who did Insanity a few months back. They convinced me that I should really give it a try again. The girl said it's just the first 6, 7 days that are the hardest. Okay, so on Monday, I'm gonna give it a shot again. Hopefully, this time I can stick it out.

Big Sarge 11-24-2011 06:42 PM

Lola - it was just my clumsy attempt of saying I think you are beautiful the way you are. Sometimes I come across wrong because my idioms are so different from most on here

infinite monkey 11-24-2011 07:02 PM

Lola, you stick it out, on average, 90 percent longer than I do.

:)