The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Nothingland (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   What's scorching your groove today? (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=18360)

Lola Bunny 06-05-2011 11:18 PM

Men are bastards. All they want is to get into your pants. When they can't, they would keep you around so they won't be alone. But when they finally found some other pants to get into, they would just toss you aside and treat you like shit. Fuck you asshole.

(Sorry, guys. I know I'm being unfair but I just need to get this off my chest before it explodes. Please don't take this personally.)

zippyt 06-05-2011 11:26 PM

Men are bastards.
Well DUUHHH !!!

Lola Bunny 06-05-2011 11:29 PM

Yeah, DUHHH after the fact huh? He ain't such a good guy then.

anonymous 06-06-2011 07:48 AM

Life in general is scorching my groove. I was sick to my stomach all last night and slept fitfully. I'm going in and out of depression. My job isn't what it was cracked up to be. I'm lonely, alone, tired...unable to do things that need to happen, have to happen, to retain my sanity. Money is always an object. A 'friend' has been accusing me to another friend of something I did not, would not, do (the 'friend' who is fast becoming a raging alcoholic.) I hate my town. I hate the rat race. I want to live in solitude, but I am tired of being alone. I don't let anyone close because I just can't trust anyone. I am at once guarded and an open book. I have nightmares and I seem to cry easily.

Thanks for listening.

Trilby 06-06-2011 07:54 AM

I can only offer you a sincere cyber-hug, anon; that and the knowledge that you are not alone.

I fight for happiness every day. But it is worth it. Hang in there and know in your bones that tomorrow will be different.

classicman 06-06-2011 08:14 AM

Been going through the cycle myself a lot more lately. The spiral seems to be ever tightening. <Sigh> I seem to be doing that a lot as well. I'm trapped by so many situations that I feel as though there are no options, no outs. I just keep getting up and walking forward. Hangin' in there. . . .
I will say that I try to find some little positive in everything now... Even if its something completely insignificant.

Good luck.

Lola Bunny 06-06-2011 10:42 AM

I apologize for my harsh words last night. I was extremely hurt and upset at the incident and how I was treated. Everything came as a shock for I did not expect things to fall apart so badly. If I could delete my post, I would. I am grateful for having this forum where I could unload so I could keep my sanity although I’m sure I came off as a psycho, even if it’s just a low end of the spectrum, as my friend put it. :rolleyes:

glatt 06-06-2011 11:08 AM

no need to apologize. There was truth in your words, even if they were harsh.

BigV 06-06-2011 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lola Bunny (Post 738564)
I apologize for my harsh words last night. I was extremely hurt and upset at the incident and how I was treated. Everything came as a shock for I did not expect things to fall apart so badly. If I could delete my post, I would. I am grateful for having this forum where I could unload so I could keep my sanity although I’m sure I came off as a psycho, even if it’s just a low end of the spectrum, as my friend put it. :rolleyes:

No problemo. But hey. Just because you're short doesn't mean your problems are small.

skysidhe 06-06-2011 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lola Bunny (Post 738501)
Men are bastards. All they want is to get into your pants. When they can't, they would keep you around so they won't be alone. But when they finally found some other pants to get into, they would just toss you aside and treat you like shit. Fuck you asshole.

(Sorry, guys. I know I'm being unfair but I just need to get this off my chest before it explodes. Please don't take this personally.)

Quote:

Originally Posted by anonymous (Post 738521)
I'm lonely, alone, tired I want to live in solitude, but I am tired of being alone. I don't let anyone close because I just can't trust anyone. I am at once guarded and an open book.

Thanks for listening.

I thought I was the only one, well, except for the crying part. At least you are still human enough to be hurt about it.

I was talking to someone the other day, that perhaps, when by the age of 70' a guy would like a true companion and a friend (first)

I wish you all the best. You are a wonderful person and you deserve a like minded person to share your life with.

Best regards
s

footfootfoot 06-06-2011 06:59 PM

I bought a sling and swivel kits for my rifle today and the mook who helped me gave me a swivel for a 1" sling and sold me a 1 1/4" sling

monster 06-16-2011 06:50 AM

Riots in Vancouver. :mad:

Kinda takes the edge off the joy of actually supporting the winning team for the first time ever, a blight on the reputation of decent hockey fans

nowhereman 06-19-2011 07:58 AM

It looks like I've been ID hacked. Got a call from my bank (but an out of state branch) saying that someone came in with a fake driver's license with my info on it trying to open an account. Immediately got the privacy protection activated and notified the credit bureaus, but they (the crook) tried again today. :mad: I want their head on a pike, placed outside the bank as a warning to others.

classicman 06-19-2011 09:32 AM

Stay on top of it NWM - It may go on for months or longer, I know from personal experience.

nowhereman 06-20-2011 07:55 AM

It gets better (?) - Bastard has been looting one of my bank accounts for large sums. Of course the bank didn't tell me this until YESTERDAY.Filed a police report, going to the bank today (and my other bank as well). :mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2: