The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Politics (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   trump is a Blow Job and so is mike pence (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=35317)

fargon 09-07-2020 11:52 AM

trump is a Blow Job and so is mike pence

I took a 30 mile detour and spent an hour in the car to make a 5 minute trip. So pence can tour a factory or some such. He is not supposed to land for another hour and you can't get on the freeway going east or drive on some of the major streets on French Island where I live. As far as i'm concerned donnie and mikey are both Butt Fucks.

Change My Mind.

xoxoxoBruce 09-07-2020 12:01 PM

I must object to your equating Trump and Pense to a blow job.
You would enjoy a blow job.

Gravdigr 09-07-2020 12:03 PM

I kinda like blow jobs...

fargon 09-07-2020 12:08 PM

I know I should have used Butt Fuck.

fargon 09-07-2020 12:10 PM

I couldn't change the title. Sorry.

monster 09-07-2020 02:39 PM

This is what i hate about the phrase "fuck cancer" because fucking is fun and cancer is the absolute dark abyss opposite

footfootfoot 09-08-2020 07:28 AM

How about Trump is an ass chancre?

fargon 09-08-2020 09:19 AM

I'll accept that.

monster 09-08-2020 09:04 PM

Honestly, just "Trump Is" is fairly offensive..... ;)

tw 09-09-2020 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monster (Post 1057724)
Honestly, just "Trump Is" is fairly offensive.....

Why do you love him so much?

Nixon loves Trump. It makes obvious that Nixon was not a crook.

xoxoxoBruce 09-25-2020 01:14 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Edward Jones, my financial guru, sent advice...

Will the stock market have short-term reactions to the policy proposals and election uncertainties? We think so.
But there is good news for long-term investors. History shows us it’s the fundamental factors – such as economic growth, rising corporate profits and interest rate conditions – that are the more powerful and lasting determinant of market performance. When it comes to your portfolio, ensure your financial goals, not election uncertainties, are your guide.

1. The market doesn’t "win" or "lose" on election day.
2. Differing policies may rock the boat but won't sink the ship.
3. The market doesn’t have a political party. Elections matter, but fundamentals matter more.
4. When it comes to your portfolio, vote with your goals, not the polls.

Since World War II, the average annual return of the U.S. stock market has been 11.1%. It has performed well under both Republican and Democratic presidents, with the strongest annualized returns occurring during the Reagan (R), Eisenhower (R), Obama (D), Clinton (D) and Ford (R) presidencies.

What I heard...
We are the fount from whom all blessings flow.
We own the money
We own the government
We own America
We own the World.
Bwahahahahahaha

richlevy 10-04-2020 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce (Post 1057656)
I must object to your equating Trump and Pense to a blow job.

You would enjoy a blow job.

I was going to make the same point. Blowjobs are the delivery of a promise. Trump is all promise and no delivery resulting metaphorically in a permanent case of blue balls.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

tw 10-04-2020 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by richlevy (Post 1059055)
Trump is all promise and no delivery resulting metaphorically in a permanent case of blue balls.

Wow. Did not realize. They named a town in Pennsylvania after Trump. Blue Balls PA

monster 10-04-2020 10:23 PM

Brit Flashback 1988 warning......

Every time I read this thread topic, I hear the following from A Tribe of Toffs. I just can't suffer alone any more. Sorry. But not much.

richlevy 10-04-2020 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tw (Post 1059070)
Wow. Did not realize. They named a town in Pennsylvania after Trump. Blue Balls PA

Yep there's also a town in Pennsylvania named Intercourse which means if Trump wins Pennsylvania we're screwed.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk