The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Nothingland (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   "______" was arrested for... (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=13509)

elSicomoro 03-08-2007 11:04 AM

"______" was arrested for...

Stolen from another MySpace bulletin...

Google the phrase "(Your name) was arrested for" and find the best one from the first page of results. Don't forget to put it in quotes, otherwise it won't work. And use your real first name.

A few interesting ones here...

Terry was arrested for carrying a concealed weapon. (Wolf will love this one)

In 2002 Terry was arrested for reckless endangerment and sentenced to five years of probation.

Terry was arrested for accessory to commit a crime, possession of methamphetamine and...

Terry was arrested for OWI as a first offense in violation of Port Edwards Municipal Ordinance no. 110

Terry was arrested for failing to appear in court on a misdemeanor charge of assaulting his wife. (That could've been my father back in the day)

Griff 03-08-2007 11:15 AM

...was arrested for illegally selling confidential police investigative files to the ADL.

...was arrested for helping the Christians and thrown into prison.

...was arrested for drug possession and sentenced to a five-year term at La Victoria, a notorious prison in Santo Domingo.

...was arrested for weapons violations...

Sounds like a typical week for me.

wolf 03-08-2007 11:21 AM

In order for these to work, you now have to add a -myspace.com to your search.

Eva was arrested for armed robbery with firearms Jan 20, 1935 just days after her release from the County Jail in Tyler Texas on similar charges.

It has been a week since Eva was arrested for the murder of Adalbert. She is still wearing the same clothes from the day she was arrested

Eva was arrested for supposedly plotting to kill Stalin.

I see a theme here.

(these are all of the responses, total of 5 with two duplicates)

Sundae 03-08-2007 11:24 AM

Cherry was arrested for misdemeanor trespassing but bonded out of jail almost immediately.

I didn't like the other ones, too serious and creepy.

Undertoad 03-08-2007 11:31 AM

Tony was arrested for his posession of drugs.
In 1957 Tony was arrested for trying to sell lewd pictures while waiting to cash his unemployment check.
In 2003 Tony was arrested for leading a march against the invasion of Iraq through Plymouth city centre, and was read the Riot Act.
The sword fighting came to an end, though, when Tony was arrested for attacking a dog with a stolen golf club.

wolf 03-08-2007 11:35 AM

You've been busy.

Shawnee123 03-08-2007 11:38 AM

never before seen...my real name

Lisa was arrested for injuring David. She had thrown a saw blade at him which had stuck in his back. (She's not me, but I like her already!)

Lisa was arrested for truancy. Lisa was spinning out of control. (Ain't that the troot)

Lisa was arrested for a parole violation by going in to
see her probation officer ,drunk off her ass at 10 in the morning. (I like her, too) :D

lumberjim 03-08-2007 11:41 AM

wow, a lot of famous people named Jim have been arrested. Morrison, Carey, Lampley

wolf 03-08-2007 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shawnee123 (Post 321351)
Lisa was arrested for a parole violation by going in to see her probation officer ,drunk off her ass at 10 in the morning. (I like her, too) :D

I'm fairly sure I know her.

Perry Winkle 03-08-2007 12:53 PM

Grant was arrested for lewd conduct after cops found him with Divine Brown, a prostitute, in his car.

(Ulysses S.) Grant was arrested for speeding while driving a horse and buggy in Washington, DC. He had to pay a fine of $20.00...

When Grant was arrested for the crime, Flint and Skinner, afraid he might know what had happened, arranged a hit on the young fighter. ...

SteveDallas 03-08-2007 01:11 PM

. . . was arrested for making a dumb mistake . . .

glatt 03-08-2007 02:30 PM

Dan was arrested for exposing himself to a bus full of Catholic school children.

Trilby 03-08-2007 05:49 PM

Claudette was arrested early in 1955 for refusing to give up her seat, E.D. Nixon of the NAACP thought he had found the perfect person, but Claudette turned out to be pregnant.

Huh. I was a civil rights activist back then. Who knew?

Larry 03-09-2007 02:25 PM

Larry was arrested for fraudulently purchasing three vials of bubonic plague by mail.

Larry was arrested for committing a mercy-killing, and was convicted of murder.

Larry was arrested for his nasty crimes.

Those are the first three. Basically, I've murdered a lot of people.

richlevy 03-09-2007 05:40 PM

This is almost too easy. Celebrities with the first name Richard include Richard Pryor, Survivor winner Richard Hatch and Verve member Richard Ashcroft.

Quote:

Richard was arrested this week after apparently bursting into a youth club and drunkenly demanding he be allowed to work with the children.
Quote:

Richard was arrested for chasing Deborah and two of her friends across the lawn of their home with his car. He reportedly shot her Mercedes with a .357 Magnum.
Quote:

Richard was arrested Tuesday for a domestic dispute allegedly involving an ex-boyfriend.
Not a lot of mayhem, but some real freaks.