The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Nothingland (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   What's upsetting you today? (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=14114)

Lola Bunny 12-03-2012 08:42 PM

Poor V. I hope you feel better soon.

BigV 12-03-2012 08:52 PM

I know, right?!

I hear a hot bath calling my name. Back later friends.

Aliantha 12-03-2012 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trilby (Post 841558)
Since I'm putting all my cards on the table let me be clear: Merc was a bad person. I wouldn't surprise me if he was a Klansman. And when I was so clearly sick and depressed and suicidal he had a little helper try to push me off the cliff: who's that you ask? Why, his best buddie, Aliantha! He and Ali ganged up on me and tried, very hard, to get me to go off the edge. Had I died, they'd would've been all "Oh, we never knew!" and secretly doing a jig in the background.

And yea, monster IS a bully. Sorry, but she is. She "just says what's on her mind" - well, honey, so am I. She especially bullies Sundae whenever she gets the chance. That's why Sundae's not around and coincidentally monster went off the radar at the same time.
Tony-I wonder if you even like me a little bit. You ACT like you do but then you had to go and make a remark that drew me back into a bad time with a very bad man---ha ha funny joke, but at my expense and you surely must know what depression feels like, no????? and to have a health care "pro" (I use that term lightly about merc) suggest I kill myself? really? REALLY? if you don't like someone online, great. Fuck them. But to say THAT to a person clearly on the edge?

Like I said.

Wow, I'm surprised my name has been brought up here. I'm not a fan of revisiting the past much, but I truly hope that you don't think those things about me now Trilby. I wasn't in such a good place myself when I first came here, so that's my only excuse. I hope that others as well as you can see that I'm a different person these days and the person you first knew here was nothing like who I really am.

If it means a damn to you, I'm sorry from the bottom of my heart to have ever made such a remark. I honestly don't recall it - which obviously makes it worse since whatever was said has had a huge impact on you - but I can't take it back. I can only say that I hope enough time has passed for you to see that you are valued by me.

Please forgive me.

Aliantha 12-03-2012 09:18 PM

Reading the last couple of pages of this thread has really upset me, and I was feeling pretty sad to begin with. Just got off the phone with my Aunt. My uncle who has been a huge part of my life is doing very poorly. He hasn't got much longer on this earth. I saw him last week for the first time since just before Eva was born (so about 2 months ago) and i was shocked at how rapidly he's gone down hill. I am afraid we'll all lose him before a new year comes in, which is way too soon for any of us, but maybe too long for him to wait.

Sometimes things are shitty. :(

orthodoc 12-03-2012 10:27 PM

I'm sorry to hear about your uncle, Ali. This thread took a turn that left me speechless and upset as well, when I read it after work today. I hate what's happened this weekend in these two threads. I've been chemo-brained worse than usual in the past few days and couldn't contribute anything very coherent, and still can't ... I just hope the moon hits a new phase or whatever has to happen for things to settle. :(

Lola Bunny 12-03-2012 10:29 PM

I'm sorry to hear about your uncle, Ali. I didn't know you then, but I think you're a good person now. :)

Aliantha 12-03-2012 10:31 PM

You're doing fine Ortho...on all fronts it seems. :) Keep up the good work. xx

That means a lot to me Lola. :) Thank you.

xoxoxoBruce 12-03-2012 10:37 PM

OK, your uncle is a bummer, but I'm not sorry about your finger. :p:

Aliantha 12-03-2012 10:39 PM

I'm going to poke you in the eye with it when it gets better Bruce!

xoxoxoBruce 12-03-2012 10:41 PM

I order to get close enough to poke me in the eye, you'll be close enough for make-up sex.:blush:

Aliantha 12-03-2012 10:44 PM

:rolleyes: Not you too!

sexobon 12-03-2012 11:42 PM

:mg: Not you two!

Can I watch.:blush:

Trilby 12-04-2012 07:03 AM

I'm sorry.

I was having a tiff. a Big one. A tantrum.

I will never leave you because I'm mainlining you all now and the Intervention failed.

Ali- you HAVE changed and you ARE sweet and i DO like you. It was all just PTSD, it really was- and not to denigrate those with war time ptsd, but I have had some doozies happen to me. we all have. it brought up a lot of shite on my part and I'm abashed at my acting out. I thought I was better; actually, I AM better b.c I used to do that stuff quite frequently.

thanks for all the kinds words.

back to you, sexobon.

orthodoc 12-04-2012 07:13 AM

Now it doesn't have to be a blue Christmas. Yay Trilby!! :)

Lola Bunny 12-04-2012 10:55 AM

I'm glad you're feeling better. Well, at least I hope you're feeling better. :)