The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Nothingland (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   What's upsetting you today? (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=14114)

monster 11-14-2007 04:07 PM

oh, bri :(

Are you sure it isn't rescuable?

Spexxvet 11-14-2007 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glatt (Post 407072)
So anyway. Back to me...

Pipe down and show us your boobies!

HungLikeJesus 11-14-2007 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spexxvet (Post 407087)
Pipe down and show us your boobies!

I don't think...

Ah, I don't think glatt has boobies.

glatt 11-14-2007 04:18 PM

Maybe g1att does, but I don't. At least I don't think I do.

Bri, I'm really sorry about your wig.

Cicero 11-14-2007 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shina (Post 407014)
It sounds like Tink is trying to be PC and not identify "she". I applaud her for that. Frankly, she (Tink) made it known that she knows of some indiscretions that took place between this other Cellar female and her husband. I'd be upset too.

Sundae Girl,
Glad to hear things are ok with your leg. Let us know if working out helps. That would be good news for the rest of us too if we experience anything of the sort.

Wait..I know who Tink is...but who in the hell are you?

Welcome to the cellar.

:yelsick:

Clodfobble 11-14-2007 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glatt
I fixed this toilet just three years ago. It shouldn't be leaking again yet.

Ahem... ah, maybe that's your problem? Just sayin'. Maybe hiring a plumber to do it this time would be an investment in the (three years from now) future?

lookout123 11-14-2007 04:27 PM

hmmm, hire a plumber at $75/hour or replace a $2.99 seal every three years... the dilemma. :yelgreedy

glatt 11-14-2007 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clodfobble (Post 407092)
Ahem... ah, maybe that's your problem? Just sayin'. Maybe hiring a plumber to do it this time would be an investment in the (three years from now) future?

You are probably right, but I'm stubborn that way. And cheap. Mostly cheap.

Spexxvet 11-14-2007 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HungLikeJesus (Post 407088)
I don't think...

Ah, I don't think glatt has boobies.

He's got 'em - in a manly sort of way.

bluecuracao 11-14-2007 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brianna (Post 407085)
I think I ruined my wig. I opened the oven door to take out some fries and I think the heat melted my bangs. the damage is irreversable. go ahead. laugh. it's very sad to me. plus, wig was donated by worthy women who bail out losers like me...they paid for it and I've ruined it in two days.

I just want to go home to satan now.

Hey Bri, I bet they'll give you a new wig. These things can't be helped sometimes, you know? Especially when you're cooking food for yourself so you can eat! :)

HungLikeJesus 11-14-2007 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glatt (Post 407095)
You are probably right, but I'm stubborn that way. And cheap. Mostly cheap.

Perhaps. But your time (and happiness) have to be worth something.

Aliantha 11-14-2007 04:42 PM

Take it to a hair dresser Bri. Maybe they can fix it.

Cicero 11-14-2007 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monster (Post 407048)
No. I think Tink needs to stop needling the unnamed person. What is she hoping to achieve? On the one hand she's crying unfair becasue she perceives that we only ever heard BigV's story and all sided with him, and then she launches a one-sided attack on another dwellar and is encoranging dwellars to side with her.

I think Tink was brave to join the cellar given that she felt this way about our perceptions of her, and I'm glad she did. But I'm not happy about this picking on an un-named dwellar. And yes, I do think I know who it is and if I'm right, I'm pretty darn positive that these attacks are unwarranted and unfair. That's what has to stop first.

and yes, that was more like $2 than 2c.

Exactly...darn it Monster where have you been?!?

All of a sudden nothing is anyone's business, too. Interesting.
If she knew that Spexx normally doesn't show any interest of this kind, she might have been flattered instead.

Cellar learning curve. uuugh. It's ugly.
:D

DucksNuts 11-14-2007 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shawnee123 (Post 407055)
Why is paranoia making everyone act as though Tink shouldn't have said what she said? I thought it was great that she brought her concerns into the open, so they could be addressed. Methinks, as Tink said, unnamed dwellar knows who she is; the rest of us don't need to worry about it.

But, lookout's post was right on about we are not in the situation. So, I second most of what lookout said and urge us all to not get defensive towards Tink. We weren't there. We don't know.

I am sure there are a few of us here wondering whether we were *she*.

I mean, my pics are on here, I didnt pm V......

Clodfobble 11-14-2007 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lookout123
hmmm, hire a plumber at $75/hour or replace a $2.99 seal every three years... the dilemma.

Yeah, right up to the year that one doesn't notice the leak right away, and all of a sudden the sub floor and/or basement has hundreds of dollars of water damage... Can you tell I live with a proud do-it-yourselfer? Usually it works out. But the one time out of however-many that it doesn't... let's just say I will never, ever, ever agree to install a garage door without a professional again.