The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Arts & Entertainment (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Corrupted Wish (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=9428)

smoothmoniker 10-24-2005 06:02 PM

Corrupted Wish

The game goes something like this. Person 1 posts a wish. Person two grants the wish, but with some added feature that makes it a corrupted thing. Person 2 then posts their own wish. For example:

Person 1: I wish I had a million dollars

Person 2: You get a million dollars, but it comes in the form of an insurance check to cover the costs of your debilitating penis cancer.

I wish I was one of the cool kids

Person 3: You are one of the cool kids, but your neck strains from having to duck under your mother goat's belly to suckle. Still, those sunglasses do look cool.

I wish ....

You get the idea. I'll start

I wish I could lose 30 lbs and get in shape.

Trilby 10-24-2005 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smoothmoniker
I wish I could lose 30 lbs and get in shape.

*evil chuckle*

Ok, you CAN lose 30 lbs. and get in shape but you have to eat less and exercize! EVERY DAY!

Bwa-ha-ha-ha-hahahahahahahahah!! Ehx-cellent! :evil3:

I wish I had a sweet, kind boyfriend.

Bullitt 10-24-2005 06:14 PM

You lose 30 pounds and get in shape.. but it is because you lost a leg in a viscious moped drive-by ax chopping. You are in shape now because it is alot more work hobbling everywhere on one leg, the hospital ran out of wheel chairs and prosthetic limbs.

I wish I could move back to SoCal one day.

lumberjim 10-24-2005 06:15 PM

you lose the thirty pounds in a freak accident where you are pinned by your arm for 5 days under a rock. you have to cut your own arm off with a pen knife, losing 20 lbs. you lose the other ten and get in shape from starving, and walking the 4 miles back to your car.

I wish I had all of Jimmy Page's guitar skills and knowledge

Bullitt 10-24-2005 06:15 PM

Crap Brianna!!!!

lumberjim 10-24-2005 06:16 PM

goddammit

Griff 10-24-2005 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brianna
*evil chuckle*

Ok, you CAN lose 30 lbs. and get in shape but you have to eat less and exercize! EVERY DAY!

Bwa-ha-ha-ha-hahahahahahahahah!! Ehx-cellent! :evil3:

Of course he's sweet and kind he's gay as the day is long.

I wish my research paper was done.

laebedahs 10-24-2005 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brianna

Poof! You have a sweet, kind boyfriend, but you have to blow him/take it up the rear anytime he asks and have dinner ready when he comes home from work.

I wish my wife hadn't've left me.

Trilby 10-24-2005 06:33 PM

bullit-you move back to SoCal but the very next day it falls into the sea due to an earthquake of historical proportions.

LJ has all of Jimmy Page's guitar skills and knowledge, but you get into a lumberjack accident (maybe a tree falls on your SUV with you in it?) and you lose both hands and become deaf and dumb.

Griff, your research paper is done but, inexplicably, the prof runs it thru LookItUp.com and finds you've plagarized it. He reports you to the judiciary committee.

laebedahs, your wife returns to you and you have wild sex with her--but she gives you a scathing hot case of Herpes Simplex II.

Griff 10-24-2005 06:34 PM

Hmmm...this is going smoothly.

lumberjim 10-24-2005 06:52 PM

yeah, we don;t do rules well.

I wish we did, though

Undertoad 10-24-2005 07:00 PM

The new userbase includes a merger with Mennonite message board, and you will be banned for non-compliance.

I wish all spammers could be wiped off the face of the planet.

BigV 10-24-2005 07:17 PM

Griff:

Your paper *is* done, in fact, when you print out your final draft and submit it to your professor, you learn that it was done before. By someone else. You have to defend yourself against a charge of plagarism.

I wish I understood everything my wife said to me.

edit: I guess I should read the posts before I submit mine. I *honestly* didn't know Bri corrupted your wish in the same way I did. I swear! Wow. Talk about karma. yeesh!

Elspode 10-24-2005 07:20 PM

All spammers mysteriously disappear from the planet, but the federal government passes a $10,000/year/user head tax on all ISPs and hosting services.

I wish I could be a working journalist.

Griff 10-24-2005 07:25 PM

You are but you cover the pizza delivery beat.

I wish my goats would stay in.