The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Nothingland (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   There's lumberthing I want to tell you (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=29093)

lumberjim 07-21-2013 10:09 PM

I don't get any lines in this one, but I'm posting this because of how funny Carmen("Whoa!") is. His last name is Pizzo, but Ken paged him as "Carmen Pizza" one night, and it took. This is his first job selling cars, and I think he's been with us for a little over a year. He's a natural at selling because he's likable. He also cares about enough doing a good job to do his paperwork properly. He learns from his mistakes, which is actually kind of rare in this business. With some of these guys its like everyday is their first day.

He will be a manager one day I'm sure.

The bald prick that walks through Jamie's scene (near the end. .. long Brown hair), oblivious to us shooting A FUCKING COMMERCIAL, is the guy that is constantly taking customers after we close, and keeping everyone there two or three hours past closing. we closed at 6 Saturday.... I got out at 8:45. He could give a rats ass about how you feel about him. but he is also very successful. he just needs a high five... in the face ...with a chair.

I spend more time with that asshole than I do with my kids. That's pretty fucked up, right there.

Sundae 07-22-2013 05:03 AM

I want a Nissan Juke.
This is obviously because you have been subliminally advertising it to me just by working in a place with my name on it.

jimhelm 07-25-2013 12:31 PM

I'm going to be on a billboard. Group shot of was taken Tuesday morning. should look kind of like the group poses in the tv commercials... I'll be in the back peeking over the shorter folks.

I'll take a picture or maybe a video of a drive-by when it goes up. No idea how long that will take to get put up. I'm gonna get the picture on a T Shirt, though...ya know...if you guys want to buy a couple for your friends and family...(Christmas is right around the corner!!)... ;)

BigV 07-25-2013 12:47 PM

that sounds swell, jimbo.

What about the bike??

jimhelm 07-25-2013 12:58 PM

The Royal Star still lives in the showroom at present. Wanna buy it? I'll get you a good deal.

I actually rode a Road Star yesterday.... every other bike I ride just seems to make me like mine more. fuck it. I'm keeping mine.

BigV 07-25-2013 06:46 PM

heheheheh... would you deliver it, personally? cause that would be cool.

but seriously, no thanks. I don't really have a spot in my life right now for that bike, though it is very pretty.

I'm delighted to hear you report you're getting repeated reinforcement of your choice about your bike, that's great man. be safe and have fun.

jimhelm 07-27-2013 08:43 AM

1 Attachment(s)
This might be the shot on the billboard:

Attachment 44976

he took about 20 shots though.... so I'm not sure. this is on our facebook page though..... so maybe. I'm doing my Giant Pose.

Sundae 07-27-2013 10:34 AM

Crop the others out and hell, yeah, I'd wear that t-shirt!

Griff 07-27-2013 01:15 PM

Somebody call the Navy? Cuz Jim showed with the big damn guns.

ZenGum 07-27-2013 07:17 PM

Is that Black dude photoshopped in? ;)

lumberjim 07-31-2013 07:20 AM

Quinn Faddler is the name of the mother fucker that broke into my Jeep last February. A detective called and said that they got a DNA match from the blood left on my driver's seat. I may be called to testify. Gladly.

Clodfobble 07-31-2013 07:29 AM

Badass. They almost never catch the guys in low-level robberies like that. I hope he fries for it! ;)

lumberjim 08-02-2013 09:37 AM

I probably won't actually testify in person. It cost me $200 for the window, and the bag he stole had nothing I've missed inside. ... I don't need some miscreant with a vendetta out there if he beats the wrap. .. or gets out in 6 months.

footfootfoot 08-02-2013 11:38 AM

This where sharia law comes in helpful, they'd cut off his hands. Except then the taxpayers would have to foot the bill for prosthetic hands. That's why sharia law won't work here.

Lamplighter 08-02-2013 12:46 PM

Of course, the "3 strikes-and-you're -a-lifer" works the same way.

I'd be suspicious that the detective is doing all this DNA -testing
and follow up just to close LJ's car -break-in case, when a 3rd
conviction can put the guy away forever.

Then the costs go on for a lifetime.