The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Nothingland (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   There's lumberthing I want to tell you (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=29093)

Gravdigr 08-25-2016 04:05 PM

:drummer:

captainhook455 08-25-2016 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glatt (Post 967475)
Hope it goes well for her. I've known exactly two people who had their gall bladders out, and life was much better for them after it was removed.

Not me. I am like a duck. I eat and shitt. Take orange metamucel, it helps. Take fiber to stop the gut, take correctal to loosen it back up. A normal persons bowels function from mouth to butthole in 12 hrs. Person without GB bowels work in 8 sometimes 6 hrs. You would think that we would all be stick skinny, not so. Muscular physique needs all its body parts.
On the upside I can eat about anything except Walmart deli pizza. Greasy. Once I went on a spring tour west to TX and then back. Stopped at a chili cook off. It was a might spicy. My eyeballs fell on my cheeks,blood ran out my ears, my gray hair turned red again. Good stuff . I am at motel, go to bathroom, come out grab ice bucket run down hall, run back to room and put that ice on my asshole between shits. Had to sleep on my side. The next day good to go. The blisters receded.

tarheel

glatt 08-25-2016 11:13 PM

Sounds horrible. Except the hair turning red again.

infinite monkey 08-26-2016 01:53 AM

Wait, what?

captainhook455 08-26-2016 08:22 AM

A person would think after such a harrowing experience that one wouldn't eat spicy food again, butt that is not the case. I believe I have burned a callus around the hole. What I wouldn't give for an Italian hoagie with cherry peppers like was made at the White House in Atlantic City.

tarheel

Clodfobble 08-26-2016 08:45 AM

Well you see, first, Captain Hook had his gallbladder out. Now he shits constantly. Also, he doesn't mind a little rectal prolapse in the name of good chili.

lumberjim 08-26-2016 09:10 AM

Lol. I don't think she has to worry about that. Not one for spicy food anyway.

BigV 08-26-2016 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by captainhook455 (Post 967561)
Not me. I am like a duck. I eat and shitt. Take orange metamucel, it helps. Take fiber to stop the gut, take correctal to loosen it back up. A normal persons bowels function from mouth to butthole in 12 hrs. Person without GB bowels work in 8 sometimes 6 hrs. You would think that we would all be stick skinny, not so. Muscular physique needs all its body parts.
On the upside I can eat about anything except Walmart deli pizza. Greasy. Once I went on a spring tour west to TX and then back. Stopped at a chili cook off. It was a might spicy. My eyeballs fell on my cheeks,blood ran out my ears, my gray hair turned red again. Good stuff . I am at motel, go to bathroom, come out grab ice bucket run down hall, run back to room and put that ice on my asshole between shits. Had to sleep on my side. The next day good to go. The blisters receded.

tarheel

tarheel?

This story makes you sound like an icehole.

:chill: :wink:

captainhook455 08-26-2016 10:00 AM

My wife is like that. Nothing worse than a woman uses up my hot sauce. I used to like Crystal out of Gretna LA. They aged the peppers for two years in oak barrels. Some company in NO bought them and it not the same. It was like looking for a new cat. Walmart brand hot sauce was on a break room table. I buy them 4 at a time. I dearly hate going to Walmart.

tarheel

captainhook455 08-26-2016 10:28 AM

Only when sober.

tarheel

lumberjim 08-26-2016 09:08 PM

I've been living in the bottom half of a big Victorian house. Been here 3.5 years. My upstairs neighbors are awesome. But they bought a house up near where the guy that fixed my Harley lives.

So today, I made a deal with the landlord to rent the entire house. Amanda will move in. I'll have to start behaving myself again.

Its progress, right?

xoxoxoBruce 08-26-2016 10:55 PM

Progress? You found a sweet sexy woman who can put up with you, of course you want her close. That's natural progression. :thumbsup:

elSicomoro 08-26-2016 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lumberjim (Post 967614)
I'll have to start behaving myself again.

When have you ever behaved? :D

infinite monkey 08-27-2016 02:04 AM

Nice move, jim. Yay for you and Amanda! :)

limey 08-27-2016 03:25 AM

Fun times, good times LJ!

sent by thought transference