The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Nothingland (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   What's upsetting you today? (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=14114)

Gravdigr 12-24-2019 03:02 PM

Carrot is eight yrs old?! 8?!

Damn.

xoxoxoBruce 12-26-2019 03:44 PM

Upsetting? That doesn't even begin to cover the rage I have for fedex.
I always dread something coming by fedex because they always fuck it up.
They sent me an email last Thursday saying I have a package coming from Oak Park MI that will be delivered Sunday.
Friday I get another email saying the same thing. Saturday yet another email saying the same.
Sunday morning I click on the tracking and it says out for delivery. Fine, except it wasn't delivered.
Monday morning I click on the tracking and it says out for delivery. No, silly bunny, no package for you.
Of course the virtual assistant is no help so I call the fedex hotline and after convincing the AI answering the phone that I want a human, this guy says it will come Tuesday. Of course he's lying through his teeth and nothing on Tuesday. It's not coming Christmas either.

Today I get an email saying it was delivered at 2 PM on SUNDAY. No it fucking wasn't!!
Go to the tracking site, put in the number, it was delivered Sunday. No it fucking wasn't!!
Call the customer service hotline, give AI the tracking number, that was delivered on Sunday is there anything else? No it fucking wasn't!!
After going around and around with AI I finally get a human who says, Duh, Idunno. At last an honest answer, they'll probably fire him.
He said they'll investigate and call me. I ain't holding my breath.
Fedex is the worst, fedex is the pits, fedex is the dregs, lower than whale shit, incompetent liars.

monster 12-26-2019 06:36 PM

I like how Amazon started taking pictures of items on doorsteps when they delivered. Once we were able to ascertain that the missing package had probably blown right off the porch and tracked it down in the yard

sexobon 12-27-2019 10:23 AM

Quote:

Amazon refused to help catch porch-pirate delivery driver, sheriff says

… The theft happened Dec. 19. According to the Sheriff’s Office, Amazon driver Jose Campos, 27 of Kissimmee, brought the package to the victim’s home in the Watersong Resort development, then placed the parcel on the ground near the door and took a photo to confirm delivery.

Then, he picked the package back up.

The theft was caught on the home’s security camera. Video released by the Sheriff’s Office shows the driver leaning the package against a Christmas tree in front of the door for the photo, then glancing around and — apparently not seeing the camera — removing it moments later. ...

Undertoad 12-27-2019 10:30 AM

They didn't simply hand over information to the authorities for a minor crime without a warrant?

~ Well done, Amazon ~

sexobon 12-27-2019 10:35 AM

Stealing Christmas a minor crime?

We'll need a Grinch Statute to make it a felony.

footfootfoot 12-27-2019 02:14 PM

Dana you clearly need to go to vet school.

DanaC 12-27-2019 05:44 PM

Yep. Clearly

xoxoxoBruce 12-27-2019 10:39 PM

I'm not so sure, if you became a Vet you'd end up with a whole house full of poor little babies need a home. Might end up costing you even more. :haha:

Diaphone Jim 01-11-2020 02:39 PM

https://i1.wp.com/www.theava.com/wp-...m=1.5625&ssl=1

sexobon 01-13-2020 01:02 AM

I'm just worried sick about Harry and Meghan. :sadpace:

sexobon 01-14-2020 09:46 PM

How are they going yo make a living? Will they become desperate and appear in their own reality royality TV show? Would it have a cheesy name like Royals - Canadian Style? :(

xoxoxoBruce 01-14-2020 09:54 PM

We're talking Di's baby and Di's grandbaby's mother.

The pundits say their "brand" is worth a Billion dollars.

sexobon 01-14-2020 10:07 PM

Gosh, I sure hope they'll be OK. They seem like nice people. They'll be far away from family and their adoring British citizenry though.

Griff 01-15-2020 07:01 AM

Security gonna be a thing, an expensive thing.