The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Current Events (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   WTF News (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=24810)

Nirvana 03-30-2011 07:14 PM

WTF News

This is not really weird news it is so WTF it needed it's own thread.

LINK

Win a Vasectomy From PETA!
It's a two-fer: Get your animal companion fixed, and get yourself fixed too! Human overpopulation is crowding out animal life on the planet, and dog and cat overpopulation is creating a euthanasia crisis that is a crying shame. Disappearing wilderness, vanishing water resources, and pollution is the price that future generations will pay for more human births, while losing their lives is the price that millions of homeless dogs and cats pay when guardians neglect to "fix" their companion animals.

Every year in the U.S., an estimated 6 to 8 million lost, abandoned, or unwanted dogs and cats enter animal shelters. The best way to combat the companion-animal overpopulation crisis is to have your cat or dog neutered. And with a global population of almost 7 billion humans, more of our species could use a (voluntary) snip too.
MORE

casimendocina 03-30-2011 07:15 PM

Wow!The marketing department was in overdrive on the day they came up with that.

HungLikeJesus 03-30-2011 07:55 PM

PETA is wacky, but I do think that over-population is the biggest problem we face.

infinite monkey 03-30-2011 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HungLikeJesus (Post 719821)
PETA is wacky, but I do think that over-population is the biggest problem we face.

Of pets or humans, or both?

glatt 03-30-2011 08:30 PM

I wouldn't trust PETA to line up the best vasectomy provider. Unless they let me pick the urologist, I'd pass.

zippyt 03-30-2011 08:40 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Ha !

classicman 04-05-2011 08:55 PM

Quote:

Man glued to Walmart toilet seat
Prank keeps victim stuck in restroom until emergency personnel arrive
Posted: Tuesday, April 5, 2011 1:45 am

Man glued to Walmart toilet seat By Carl Hamilton cahamilton@cecilwhig.com Cecil Whig | 0 comments

Someone smeared superglue on a toilet seat in a public restroom in Elkton last week, setting a trap that caught an unwitting man, police and emergency workers confirmed Monday.

Officials wouldn't say how long the 48-year-old Cecil County man was stuck inside a men's bathroom at the Walmart in the 1000 block of East Pulaski Highway, before he was able to summon help.

Aliantha 04-05-2011 10:22 PM

Haha...that's funny.

classicman 05-12-2011 01:06 PM

Quote:

The depressing story of 34-year-old San Francisco pageant mom Kerry Campbell, who gives her 8-year-old daughter Botox injections, made readers foam at the mouth after The Mommy Files brought the all-too-true tale to the public's attention. Kerry, looking to make her young daughter both famous and sexually alluring, "purchases Botox online and injects her 8-year-old daughter Britney with it." She also waxes her daughter's legs and bikini line in a chilling effort "to get rid of peach fuzz and to make sure she doesn't develop pubic hair later in life." Mom and daughter, named Britney (of course), appeared on Inside Edition today to explain.

INSIDE EDITION: "People watching this will say, this is child abuse."
CAMPBELL: "It's not child abuse. I'm not hurting my daughter. I take very good care of my daughter."
INSIDE EDITION: "You believe a lot of people in the pageant world are doing this?"
CAMPBELL: "I know a lot of people in the pageant world are doing it!"

Campbell, a beautician, claims to know other mothers who also give their daughters Botox.

The perverse mom also appeared on Good Morning America on Thursday to whore out her daughter some more. Mama Kerry revealed that Britney never actually requested the treatments, saying, "We talked about it. She didn't exactly ask me about it but I know that she was complaining about her face having wrinkles and things like that."

When asked if she would ever want to have waxing done again, Britney said, "no." We can only imagine what kind of treatment her mother will force upon her if and when she complains about her weight.
There is video also if you are so inclined... The media whores sure were.
I fit were up to me she'd have her kid taken away. That is SO f*cked up on so many levels.

Link

BigV 05-12-2011 01:38 PM

Not so much news as it is wtf question. "no stupid questions" though, right?

Are Christian girls more willing to engage in backdoor activities?

HungLikeJesus 05-12-2011 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigV (Post 733364)
Not so much news as it is wtf question. "no stupid questions" though, right?

Are Christian girls more willing to engage in backdoor activities?

Quote:

Sodomy isn't a sin if its with a chick. The backdoor is open house. Its fair, technically you have pulled the wool over gods eyes. Turns out he's pretty dumb.

classicman 05-12-2011 02:03 PM

and you found that ... how? :eyebrow:

Clodfobble 05-12-2011 02:11 PM

I had a female Indian friend in college who told me that Indian girls favored anal sex, not because it got around any kind of "sin" rules but because it preserved the culturally-critical virginity until marriage.

HungLikeJesus 05-12-2011 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by classicman (Post 733382)
and you found that ... how? :eyebrow:

I just opened the link and there it was.

classicman 05-12-2011 02:22 PM

I was referring to bIgv