The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Politics (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   The absurdity of Donald Trump (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=32145)

sexobon 08-16-2016 02:22 AM

So you're saying we should have given Saddam WMDs, then killed him and taken our WMDs back.

We'll do that next time. Thank you for pointing it out.

tw 08-16-2016 10:12 AM

Again, sexobon is sexing it the facts. He can't help himself.

sexobon 08-16-2016 04:19 PM

Of course you know that we have WMDs at a military base in Turkey. We do that just in case we decide we don't like Turkey anymore. We can say they're after our WMD in their country and invade them. The government got the idea from reading your posts.

tw 08-16-2016 07:19 PM

That is more than nine months later. Opinions created by sex are denied by those who use sex to justify their actions.

sexobon 08-16-2016 09:06 PM

We left some Syrian WMDs behind in Syria too. Not enough for that government to win a civil war with if they find where we left them; but, just enough to say the government held back on us and terrorists might get ahold of them. You never know, we may want to invade Syria when Russia gets tired of playing with it. The US government has been responsive to your insistence that other countries actually have WMDs before we invade and kill their leaders. We've been making sure that, in some way, they have them. Good suggestion.

tw 08-17-2016 09:21 AM

More sexing up of reality.

sexobon 08-17-2016 10:32 PM

If we want to invade Iraq again, we won't need to first ensure that they have WMDs; because, we ensured that they have terrorists instead (ever since Obama founded ISIS). It's nice to have a little variety in rationales for invading other countries. It's a spinoff of your idea so you still get to take credit.

tw 08-17-2016 10:55 PM

Obama invented ISSS. When does sexing the truth become whoring? Do you really pay for these myths?

sexobon 08-17-2016 11:00 PM

Are you having a good time tw? We want you to have a good time.

Spexxvet 08-18-2016 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sexobon (Post 966933)
If we want to invade Iraq again, ...

Third times a charm

be-bop 08-18-2016 02:10 PM

Watching all this from the UK I ask myself the one question "Will the American public actually vote this cnut into power", I mean George W was bad enough but fuck me Trump!!!!!!
You cannot be serious?..................:D

glatt 08-18-2016 03:03 PM

Trump and Brexit are the same thing. You guys voted for Brexit. How could you do that?

Happy Monkey 08-18-2016 04:12 PM

Just call Trump Mr. Brexit.

Seriously. He wants you to.

Sundae 08-22-2016 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glatt (Post 966985)
Trump and Brexit are the same thing. You guys voted for Brexit. How could you do that?

I didn't. Oh and there were plenty of people who bought into the lies. I've had conversations with them. They are still proud of what they did, but a little ashamed at the manipulation. That sausage factory down the road that sends out a lot of smoke? Turns out it is just a sausage factory. Sorry. And all that money which will now be going to the NHS to keep alive sadsters like me? Erm, it's not. But there are a lot of projects which won't be funded now.

In comparison, I can't say I would compare the decision to leave what was seen as a controlling "foreign" power-house is quite the same as voting for a power-crazy xenophobe to lead the country. But blame's like the opposite of really good butter. There's always plenty to go round. I adore my parents, and they voted Out. So I can't really judge the Trumpers harshly.

Even if I want to, because my parents were gullible idiots.
Bless.

Dude111 08-22-2016 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigV
Today, Trump said that Hillary Clinton becoming President would be bad, and there's nothing you can do about it.

Hehe if HE becomes pres,IT WILL BE BAD!!

He is a blasted moron.........