The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Cellar Meta (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Show us your 80's hair (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=15636)

lookout123 10-19-2007 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rkzenrage (Post 396939)
Then quit bitching like a little girl.
If you didn't care you would not complain about my posts to begin with. So just stop.

you might want to reread that rage. that is ibby's impression of you. excellent reading comprehension BTW.

rkzenrage 10-19-2007 12:42 AM

Coming from someone who followed me through the threads for two days, that's rich.

lookout123 10-19-2007 12:45 AM

that's right psycho boy, i got here more than three years ago and have posted all over the place but my pointing out what an asshole you are in a couple of spots equates to me following you around. dumbshit.

Ibby 10-19-2007 12:58 AM

uhh... I do care, thats why I gave you constructive fucking criticism, rk. Which is exactly what I'm fucking talking about. I'm not complaining, I'm criticizing, and you can't be bothered to read what anyone else has to say about you or anyone or anything else, because you don't care what anyone has to say about you or anyone or anything else. If you've formulated an opinion on it, you dont care about anyone else's opinion because yours is right, and if you havent you dont care what they have to say because you dont care about whatever theyre talking about. You don't debate, you tell people why you're right and then skip the whole listening to them part, and just say you're right again, then follow up with either a well-placed LOL, a sentence of contractions, a quickly photoshopped picture, or something about stalking or some shit like that.

Its getting old.

rkzenrage 10-19-2007 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lookout123 (Post 396948)
that's right psycho boy, i got here more than three years ago and have posted all over the place but my pointing out what an asshole you are in a couple of spots equates to me following you around. dumbshit.

How eloquent and sussinct... I think I have seen the light!:eek:

I do change my opinion from time to time Ib. It has happened, if the argument is logical or I have been shown to incorrect. I thank anyone who has shown me I am wrong, that is a good day for me, I live to learn.
How you feel about my side of the argument?
Nope. Don't see the point.

lumberjim 10-19-2007 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rkzenrage (Post 396952)
I do change my opinion from time to time Ib. It has happened, if the argument is logical or I have been shown to incorrect. I thank anyone who has shown me I am wrong, that is a good day for me, I live to learn.

fucking cite!

rkzenrage 10-19-2007 01:15 AM

LOL!

lumberjim 10-19-2007 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ibram (Post 396951)
then follow up with either a well-placed LOL,

Quote:

Originally Posted by rkzenrage (Post 396962)
LOL!

whew..didnt see THAT coming.

rkzenrage 10-19-2007 01:20 AM

It's funny.

lumberjim 10-19-2007 01:22 AM

so.... seriously, though. you've been called on that statement before. and you pulled that same shit. you say that you have changed your stance...been wrong and admitted it. surely you recall what the topic was at least. give me a clue...i'll see if I can find it. or are you just talking shit, and posing agian?

cite the instance

ZenGum 10-19-2007 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spectacle (Post 396847)
No offense, but that is the worst idea I have ever heard of.

No offense taken, but if that's the worst idea you have ever heard of, you should get out more often. Or else follow a TW Vs UG exchange, one of those two is bound to leave you gaping. Possibly both.

Seriously, I find it repelling, seeing amusing threads swamped by personal feuds. The "80s hair" and "special talent/curse" threads have been pretty much killed by this and the "Black people "less intelligent" " thread is in dire peril.

I was attracted to the cellar for the witty humour, the bizarre stories and pictures, and quite a bit of good intelligent debate and controversy. Name calling and flame wars can be found pretty much anywhere. So I was hoping we could quarantine them.

BTW, have you been welcomed, Spectacle?
Just in case: Welcome to the cellar, Spectacle.
:welcome:

lumberjim 10-19-2007 01:30 AM

you can TRY to quarantine flame fests....i actually tried to at first here when i put the list in the butthole thread. it never works tho....and spectacle is right to a point. the boardwide dynamic really doesn't support that kind of organization. sorry if our dirty underbelly offends or disappoints you, newgum.

ZenGum 10-19-2007 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lumberjim (Post 396968)
you can TRY to quarantine flame fests....i actually tried to at first here when i put the list in the butthole thread. it never works tho....and spectacle is right to a point. the boardwide dynamic really doesn't support that kind of organization. sorry if our dirty underbelly offends or disappoints you, newgum.

Ah, well, I guess that is so.
I'll just have to learn when to stop checking threads, once they've degraded. Meh.

rkzenrage 10-19-2007 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lumberjim (Post 396966)
so.... seriously, though. you've been called on that statement before. and you pulled that same shit. you say that you have changed your stance...been wrong and admitted it. surely you recall what the topic was at least. give me a clue...i'll see if I can find it. or are you just talking shit, and posing agian?

cite the instance

I once said that you contributed to the the board.

Spexxvet 10-19-2007 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZenGum (Post 396971)
Ah, well, I guess that is so.
I'll just have to learn when to stop checking threads, once they've degraded. Meh.

There's this, from a long time ago.