The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Nothingland (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   What's scorching your groove today? (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=18360)

Pie 05-30-2010 08:14 AM

Sevin (carbaryl) and putty. Then paint. We had this problem last year.

Remember to let several days elapse between the application of the pesticide and the caulking -- you want them all to be exposed to it and wander off to die before you trap them in the wood (where they might do more damage.)

squirell nutkin 05-30-2010 12:04 PM

Or you can find a two and a half year old, like my daughter to help you. When we were first visited by the bees this spring I must have been whinging about them because I overheard her saying: "I'm a crocodile and I'm going to eat bad guy bees."

zippyt 05-30-2010 01:49 PM

Neater Computer will Acknowledge My Wife's I pod ???

zippyt 05-30-2010 03:15 PM

Nebber Mind , I reset it and All is well

Shawnee123 05-30-2010 06:06 PM

Please post your "what is no longer scorching your groove today" in the "what has stopped scorching my groove" thread. kthx.

:lol:

SamIam 06-01-2010 06:02 PM

I am absolutely enraged. I just found out that the physician's assistant at my local mental health clinic prescribed two medicines that counteract each other. This explains why I have been having such a bad time for the past 10 days. Unbelievable! I never would have caught it either if another member at my health forum hadn't mentioned it. I looked up the drug information on the two meds and sure enough! And I can't get in to see anyone for SIX WEEKS! Oh, I am beside myself! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

squirell nutkin 06-01-2010 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamIam (Post 659857)
I am absolutely enraged. I just found out that the physician's assistant at my local mental health clinic prescribed two medicines that counteract each other. This explains why I have been having such a bad time for the past 10 days. Unbelievable! I never would have caught it either if another member at my health forum hadn't mentioned it. I looked up the drug information on the two meds and sure enough! And I can't get in to see anyone for SIX WEEKS! Oh, I am beside myself! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I wonder if the magic words "malpractice suit" might get you a quicker appt. On the other hand, considering, maybe you're better off staying away as long as possible...

Bummer. I hate that shit.:(

Cloud 06-01-2010 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shawnee123 (Post 659529)
Please post your "what is no longer scorching your groove today" in the "what has stopped scorching my groove" thread. kthx.

some reason you keep poking at me, girl? (confused)

squirell nutkin 06-01-2010 11:41 PM

Uh, Cloud. I think that post was directed at ZippyT. If you go back and read his post about something scorching his groove that was then resolved you'll see the connection.

HungLikeJesus 06-02-2010 07:56 AM

But Cloud is interpreting that as Shawnee trying to control thread content, in a reference to the Drug Wars thread. But this is a footfootfoot thread, and footfootfoot has run oft oft oft.

ZenGum 06-02-2010 08:11 AM

So, for you folks watching at home, HLJ is replying to SN's reply to Cloud's question to Shawnee in a thread started by FFF by referencing Shawnee's behaviour in a thread started by Cloud - but stay tuned for shocking revelations about SN's dark secret and what really happened to F3!

Cloud 06-02-2010 08:41 AM

(lafs) Ah, I just love the Cellar/hate the Cellar.

Pie 06-02-2010 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZenGum (Post 659940)
what really happened to F3!

I've got him locked in my basement. :eyebrow:

Nirvana 06-02-2010 10:33 AM

Watch out leglegleg you're next! :eek:

Cicero 06-02-2010 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shawnee123 (Post 659529)

She is clearly responding to zippy, here, jokingly because he immediately resolved his computer issue in back to back posts.