The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Relationships (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Kinky? Dom/sub?? (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=11413)

MsSparkie 08-06-2006 06:22 PM

Kinky? Dom/sub??

Anyone into BDSM?

I am a sub, but a damned fiesty one. I would like a real Lord and Master to subdue me and amuse himself with me......

But when I try with guys I know, they always chicken out cuz they don't want to hurt me.

I guess that is a good thing.

I like this site with the following categories:
http://www.meninpain.com/sample.php

men in pain
hogtied
fuckingmachines
waterbondage

whippedass
ultimatesurrender
wiredpussy

free-hardcore
sexandsubmission
behindkink

There a millions of pictures there, and at the end of each mini series is a happy couple smiling together.

That that is way cool.....

Heat it up white hot and then when it's done, love and closeness and friendship and happiness.

However, I have only ever explored this side of me once or twice and choose to live without it entirely when involved with someone who is not into it. I ask and if not I let it go.

I imagine what it would be like to meet a like minded person. Set up a special room for this in the house. It stops outside that room, or perhaps it does get extended to some degree in everyday life.

Ibby 08-06-2006 07:19 PM

Uh...

*backs away slowly*

*turns and bolts*

DucksNuts 08-06-2006 07:33 PM

I've come up against the "noooo, I'll hurt you" before...halloooo, thats the point!! :D

I couldnt be bothered with all the preparation that has to go into alot of that stuff.

My ex said my problem is that I look all cute n sweet, so no one would ever wanna do bad things to me :)

MsSparkie 08-06-2006 08:54 PM

You see in online personal ads by men all the time: wanted: a lady during the day and a slut at night. But we have our desires too. A gentleman in the day and a Master at night. Not every night....sweet romance is just as desirable. But when we want the focused intensity, we want it!

So many guys are pussies about that.

At least once or twice a month? Is that too much to ask?

:whip: :lovers:

DucksNuts 08-06-2006 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MsSparkie
You see in online personal ads by men all the time: wanted: a lady during the day and a slut at night.

Uhuh, Princess on the Street....Freak in the sheets.

yesman065 08-07-2006 07:57 AM

Well my girl and I got into spanking a little while ago, and now she pushes me to pull her hair, put my hands on her neck, hold her down, just be very forceful woth her. I am NOT used to this at all, yet find it very arousing! I am always conciouss of crossing whatever line there is though and that worries me. I would absolutely not want to hurt her or do something she didn't like or want. We aren't all "pussies" some of us just care.

Iggy 08-12-2006 01:32 PM

Me and my SO get kinda kinky, and whenever I want him to get rough he does. Sometimes it is actually a little too much, but he can tell when I start to feel the unhappy pain and eases up on it. But we both love it when he pulls my hair and spanking is fun from time to time. I have outfits I wear too, and he will tie my up in them. All of it is great fun! I am sure if I wanted to get really rough, he would oblige me. ;) We just talk about what we want, and both of us are willing to try anything at least once.

Trilby 08-12-2006 07:15 PM

My safety word: Banana.

Kidding.

Anyway, ever since I read about those women who answered that guy who advertised for Slaves to his Master and then wound up in oil barrels buried on his property...I've lost interest. I think he even TOLD those women he would kill them...so...whaddya gonna do? I mean, he TOLD them!

What's really weird is the absolute most dom man I have ever met was my last bf--62 years old, 5'6" and all of 140 pounds. Truly, truly weird.

MsSparkie 08-12-2006 07:24 PM

At least if you got out of hand, you could take him! LOL

9th Engineer 08-12-2006 08:50 PM

Problem is it's so damn dangerous for a guy to get involved in that kind of stuff, it literally comes down to asking for a waver (not kidding, wouldn't touch it without one). Nobody might be looking for trouble in the beginning, but if something goes sour it can be twisted. Or you could get taken to the cleaners like a guy who graduated in the same med class as my parents. The guy was into SM and met a woman who said she wanted to play around. Three months later she brings home movies and pictures of bruises into the DA and cleans him out plus gets his licence revoked.

Moral: People are sick, don't trust anyone without a deposit.

MsSparkie 08-12-2006 09:23 PM

I was involved with a BDSM online group, never met in person. (They had Gorean rooms which I was banned from for not obeying the Lords, LOL). One "Master" wanted to send me a plane ticket, for me to go down to one of the southern states, into his barn, where he had his "workbench" set up....and be tied up for a week...etc etc.....

Another in CA talked about "suffocating" me with a plastic bag until I passed out but not die....and raping me with a sharp knife..........

Needless to say that freaked me out and was insane, and I really don't believe they were serious, but they may have been.

My one big weekend in real life in Syracuse NY involved rope, dripping candles, some other tame things......it was a bit disappointing....LOL

I don't want it too extremely violent, or too lame.

Like Goldilocks, I'd like it just right.

LOL

MsSparkie 08-12-2006 09:27 PM

And it's about "mind games" really.....

Spexxvet 08-16-2006 12:38 PM

You bitches better shut the fuck up before I kick your asses! I'll rip your Goddamn clothes off and use them to tie you face down to the bed, and have at you in every hole, without any lube! I'll spank you with a fish, while I'm doing you, and yank your hair out by the roots! I'll pinch you on the backs of your arms, and then I'll drip honey on you and let the ants go to town. Just kidding.

Actually, I'm a tender, gentle lover - it would be hard for me to include pain in love-making. I also agree that leaving marks is asking to be prosecuted/sued. Sorry, Ladies.

MaggieL 08-16-2006 01:53 PM

"Spank you with a fish"? Ew. And not effective, either.

MaggieL 08-16-2006 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MsSparkie
(They had Gorean rooms which I was banned from for not obeying the Lords, LOL).

Nobody likes an uppity slave. Nadu, Sparkie!