The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Nothingland (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   What's scorching your groove today? (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=18360)

monster 06-15-2010 12:47 PM

:lol: almost tempted to go a help rebuild it, that would be so funny -not you converting so much as it's being resurrected on the third day.

lookout123 06-15-2010 01:34 PM

Has anyone else noticed that only 4 or 5 people participate in current events or political threads anymore? Or that everything past the first page could just be copied and pasted from the thread below it? Or that while the cellar used to have some heated discussions we usually just skip the discussion part now?

Pete Zicato 06-15-2010 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lookout123 (Post 663259)
Has anyone else noticed that only 4 or 5 people participate in current events or political threads anymore? Or that everything past the first page could just be copied and pasted from the thread below it? Or that while the cellar used to have some heated discussions we usually just skip the discussion part now?

Yes.

Spexxvet 06-15-2010 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undertoad (Post 663249)
If this thing is back in place three days from now, I'll convert.

Doubting Toad. :p:

Trilby 06-15-2010 01:54 PM

Thanks, monnie!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undertoad (Post 663249)
If this thing is back in place three days from now, I'll convert.

Don't count it out - there's loads of "undocumented" workers in these parts, all hopped up on meth and Jaysus.

Redux 06-15-2010 02:01 PM

Quote:

I noticed that when you made a smart ass remark about me "thinking of a different Arizona" when I noted that it was majority White...and I then provided data that it fact it is majority White...you ran away. ;)

Spexxvet 06-15-2010 02:07 PM

Quote:

Thank you for saying "we".:beer:

classicman 06-15-2010 02:59 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete Zicato (Post 663260)
Yes.

Yes, yes and yes. I will again try to do my part not to interact in a way that is not conducive to productive communication.
I am utilizing the ignore feature and I will either end up interacting with a few or none. Either way its a win-win.

monster 06-15-2010 03:15 PM

http://www.ohio-share.coxnewsweb.com...10_709984l.jpg

Matthew 3:17

And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased, he has fattened up nicely. Pass the BBQ sauce, please."

Redux 06-15-2010 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by classicman (Post 663278)
Yes, yes and yes. I will again try to do my part not to interact in a way that is not conducive to productive communication.
I am utilizing the ignore feature and I will either end up interacting with a few or none. Either way its a win-win.

You do that.

And when you make an ill-informed post based on a partisan opinion piece that grossly misrepresents the facts, whether in politics, current events or even home base, for example:

Link

I will respectfully point it out.

Of course, you would never acknowledge your own ill-informed post, so ignoring me is no different.

monster 06-15-2010 04:17 PM

OFFS can't you lot at least keep that crap in those two forums alone? how can two forums not be enough? That's why no-one else goes there. If you can't post anything other than that argumentative pointless drivel, then stay out of the rest of the goddamn board. You're all as bad as each other and WE DON"T CARE WHO STARTED IT, GO TO YOUR ROOMS UNTIL YOU CAN BEHAVE LIKE NORMAL HUMAN BEINGS AND STAY OFF MY LAWN.

Pie 06-15-2010 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monster (Post 663302)
WE DON"T CARE WHO STARTED IT, GO TO YOUR ROOMS UNTIL YOU CAN BEHAVE LIKE NORMAL HUMAN BEINGS AND STAY OFF MY LAWN.

Quoted for truth.

STUFU and GTFO. Go back where you belong! :right:

Redux 06-15-2010 04:26 PM

When lookout or classic take shots, especially when they get all sanctimonious and holier than me, I will respond.

Wherever and whenever.

Trilby 06-15-2010 04:44 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gq01UYiMyHg

YAY!

lookout123 06-15-2010 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redux (Post 663266)
I noticed that when you made a smart ass remark about me "thinking of a different Arizona" when I noted that it was majority White...and I then provided data that it fact it is majority White...you ran away. ;)

:facepalm:

I'll address this mischaracterization in the other thread and then I'm done with it. You've obviously missed the point of my initial post in this thread.