The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Quality Images and Videos (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Bruises (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=15574)

Sundae 10-13-2007 11:21 AM

Razz can wallop me if I'm wrong, but I have enough of my own to recognise them.

Razzmatazz13 10-13-2007 09:52 PM

Ahahaha...no that's ok...alot of people think they're scratches at first...it *does* kind of embarass me...but mostly they're there because my body goes through that whole "becoming a woman" thing....all at once....like...I just wake up one day and my boobs are up a whole nother cupsize..and hips are the same way.

So yes, to be honest, I was sorta embarassed to post that but...I shouldn't be...it's just me. :)

monster 10-13-2007 10:22 PM

*phew* steered clear of this one. I have zillions -and then some- ...pregnancy was not kind to me. i should be brave and post a pic.

but back to your original programming..... I'm voting over-zealous lover.

Razzmatazz13 10-14-2007 12:40 AM

again peoples....NOT a sex injury :p

oh yeah that's the side of my hip too...I cropped it kind of wierd...sorry...so that explains the lack of bellybutton...

Sundae 10-14-2007 04:09 AM

Razz - mine are from weight gain over the years, but I got my first in my teens when I was uber-fit and my skin was at its most elastic - the puberty fairy came overnight for me too.

Stretch marks, like cellulite, are simply part of being a woman and no-one should ever be ashamed that real life doesn't come with an airbrush.

DucksNuts 10-14-2007 04:54 AM

Stretch marks are fairly genetic arent they?

Like some people are HUGE during pregnancy and dont get them, and others have relatively small increases in size are riddled with them.

Sundae 10-14-2007 04:57 AM

I wonder if (like baldness) they come down through the other gender? My Mum has very few stretch marks despite 3 children. And yet I was marked simply by becoming a woman.

ZenGum 10-14-2007 05:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sundae Girl (Post 394837)
SNIP - the puberty fairy came overnight for me too.
SNIP

Just reminded me, did anyone else get, about 2 or 3 months ago, a wave of spam, advertising penis enlargement stuff, with the title "GET A VISIT FROM THE BIG DICK FAIRY"???
:lol:
I can think of several interpretations, and I'm not too keen on any of them. Some less so:

A (Timid) "But ... who are you?"
B (Gruff) "I'm the big dick fairy. Roll over!"

We all hate spam but at least they had a sense of humour about it.

Razzmatazz13 10-14-2007 09:04 AM

*timid* To be perfectly honest SG, your photo on the NSFW thread is what gave me the courage to post mine here...:blush:

Clodfobble 10-14-2007 01:44 PM

Stretch marks are weird. I didn't get a single one from my pregnancy. BUT, I got my boobs pretty much overnight like Razz and Sundae--tons of stretch marks all over them.

monster 10-15-2007 07:31 AM

OK, I reckon you were doing the tellytubby dance with a bony-ass tinky winky, razz.

Razzmatazz13 10-15-2007 08:11 PM

ahahah..I'll just tell you all in super special invisible ink so you don't have to know if you don't want?

This was an allergic reaction to a very painful wasp sting...this photo taken 3 or 4 days *after* the initial sting....which hung around for another two weeks or so...owwie.

BigV 10-17-2007 02:35 AM

pokin

I knew it.

Sundae 10-17-2007 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Razzmatazz13 (Post 394896)
*timid* To be perfectly honest SG, your photo on the NSFW thread is what gave me the courage to post mine here...:blush:

Thank you for telling me :)
I will put that on my list of Good Things That Happen Because of Me (and that is not sarcasm - I'm trying to be my own Clarence here)

I'll post one in my swimsuit next - frightens the horses less.

BTW - OWWWWW for the real reason.

busterb 12-15-2007 05:53 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Right forearm from 12/11/07 wreck. Have more, but no photos.