View Single Post
Old 05-21-2018, 09:28 PM   #276
henry quirk
maskless: yesterday, today, tomorrow

"Only one who famous for his profanity..."

Yeah, I'm pretty fuckin' good at cussin'.

#

"...would take cheapshots at the Parkland students."

Don't know how pointin' out the true agenda of cocksuckers like youself is a shot at the kids (who incidentally 'are' kids...they should be tended to, not catered to).

#

"But that is the type of person who needs an assault weapon to enlarge his penis."

My dick is just the right size, thank you very much, and I see you've expanded 'assault weapon' to include double-barreled shotguns (which is what a coach gun is). That's how it goes with you shits.

#

"No profanity and no insult."

Fuck you, nimrod (two birds, one sentence).

#

"That is where this need for big guns comes from."

No. Currently the 'need' for my coach gun is to shoot assholes who come lookin' to take my coach gun.

#

"Same emotions justify attacking the victims."

Yeah, I didn't attack the victims.

#

"This is not about a second amendment."

You're right about that. My gun is mine cuz 'I' say it is, not cuz of words on paper, or someone's interpretation of those words.

#

"Anyone is protected by a .22 six shooter."

Till like-minded pussies like yourself decide to classify them as 'assault weapons'.

#

"Nobody needs military weapons to defend himself."

Not your fuckin' call.

Anywho, my coach gun is not a millitary weapon, so: fuck you.

#

"Otherwise we have also justified the need for 155 mm howitzers and grenade launchers. But a .22 that no longer inspires sexual emotions with the usual henry quick insults."

Buddy, if I wanted a bazooka, and I could find one, and I could meet the price, then absolutely I would have a bazooka. Thing is: all I need is my nice lil coach gun, a thing even Smokin' Joe Biden approves of, so...

Fuck you, tw...fuck you hard and long...with a red, foot-long strap-on...worn by whatever fellow traveller you like.
henry quirk is offline   Reply With Quote