View Single Post
Old 08-24-2018, 05:00 PM   #11016
fargon
Person who doesn't update the user title

Here is the story I was talking about.
If anybody knows my brother in last 5 years, they know that he has been doing great, and has been doing everything in his power to be there for his kids, and for his name to be slandered all over the new like this makes me want to confront every one involved. Karl Kaiser is a drink piece of shit that wsa boligerantly drunk on Saturday, and was kicked off of a boat, Erics boat, earlier that day. Let me rephrase, Karls drunk ass vaolentarily got off the boat, because we kept telling him to act like an adult. He failed to do so, and then got off at Pettibone beach. He [roceeded to get a ride back to the apartment building, where he sat and stewed over it until the boat came back to the dock with my brother and a neighbor in it. As the two went into the buildings, Karl Kaiser went down to the boat, acased criminal damage to property, throwing property into the river, and on the beach. He then took the cooler out of the boat, up to his patio, and dumped all the beverages down the bank, which in my opinion is littering. HE proceeded to take the broken cooler, that he broke, up to the neighbors apartment, where he started a confrentation. the neighbor kept his cool, and told him to go away. the neighbor then went down to look for his sandals that were thrown from the boat, and stolen from another neighbor in the other building, at which Karl came down and started yelling at said neighbor. Karl proceeded to punch the neighbor, who was looking for his stolen sandals, in the face multiple times. The neighbor still kept his cool, and took the blows. By this time Eric iwas till in his apartment using the bathroom. Ericcame back down and Karl was sitting on his patio, when he ran his mouth to Eric once again. Eric was upset about his property being damaged, and his friend being beeat up, with nobody there to help him, so he confronted Karl, at which time the boligerantly drunk Karl Kaiser fell down the rocky embanctment. We have video proof to prove all of this, and it will be leaked out in court, when we go to trial in Erics favor, and proceed to press charges against the alcoholic Karl Kaiser. Anybody that knows Karl witll say the same thing. Hes a drunk asshole. He proves it in public, and all over social media. That is what really happened on Bainbridge last saturday.
Heavily medicated for the good of mankind.
fargon is offline   Reply With Quote