Thread: Brexit
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2018, 05:26 PM   #48
sexobon
I love it when a plan comes together.

That deceitful dullard tw quoted a part of the article I linked to:

Quote:
The UK formally requested to participate in certain provisions of the Schengen acquis
Then he leaves out what immediately follows his quoted selection in a blatant attempt to defraud.

Quote:
– Title III relating to Police Security and Judicial Cooperation – in 1999, and this request was approved by the Council of the European Union on 29 May 2000. The United Kingdom's formal participation in the previously approved areas of cooperation was put into effect by a 2004 Council decision that came into effect on 1 January 2005. Although the United Kingdom is not part of the Schengen passport-free area, it still uses the Schengen Information System, a governmental database used by European countries to store and disseminate information on individuals and property. This allows the UK to exchange information with countries that are a part of the Schengen agreement, often for the sake of liaising over law enforcement.[ ...
Bold mine, which is the only part relevant to this discussion.

As usual, tw gets caught lying and tries to manipulate irrelevant information in a smoke and mirrors attempt to deceive people.

I stated the fact that the UK opted out of Schengen. That the UK requested participation in "Police Security and Judicial Cooperation" aspects of Schengen has little bearing on the vibrancy of London. The passport free area which the UK opted out of and never participated in is the RELEVANT fact. Tw misattributed London's vibrancy to an aspect of the Schengen Area that the UK was never part of.

Tw is a senile old coot.
sexobon is offline   Reply With Quote