Thread: Sprinquistion
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2019, 11:01 AM   #5
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

1) If you had a 40 hour work week, would you prefer five 8-hour days or four 10-hour days?

Depends on the job...Physically demanding? I'd prefer the five eight hour days. Handing receipts to the customers at the movie store? I'll take the four tens.

2) Do you pee in the shower?

Yup. But not from outside the shower.

3) Hyacinths or Daffodils?

Hyacinths.

4) Would you rather write a poem or sketch an animal?

I would cut off my right leg w/rusty fingernail clippers if I could draw anything.

5) Do you take any vitamin or mineral supplements?

Nope.

6) What's the best pasta shape?

Idk, but I'm partial to the elbow macaroni with the little tiny ridges. Or bowties.

7) Which baby animal do you most associate with Spring?

Freshly hatched robins.

8) Do you have any houseplants?

No, but I think I'm the primary caregiver for a sad Easter lily at The Shack. I give it a shot glass of water daily, and set it outside when it's warm and sunny enough.

9) tight or loose underwear?

Not too tight, but tight enough to keep things where they're supposed to be.[/containmentissues]

10) What is your favorite Spring activity?

Photo Safari (since it looks like there ain't gonna be no more outdoor fuckin').

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote