Thread: DOG
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2019, 09:48 AM   #807
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griff View Post
Reminds me of crawling in Pete's window, by earlier invitation, only to be confronted by her huskie.
Many moons ago, at a house not so far away, I was house/dog-sitting for my friend. The first morning, he had hid the key to his side-door, and I got there about ten, but couldn't find the key. I got tired of looking for it, and thought about his kitchen window, which, due the slope of his backyard, was only about two feet off the ground. Piece of cake, if it was unlocked. It was.

I raised the window, and his dog, a Border Collie, was sitting in the kitchen floor, checking me out. I could see that he could see it was his old buddy Digr, because his tail was sweeping the floor. When I went to put my foot through that window, he let out a growl, the likes of which I hadn't heard before. WTF, man, I'm your boy Digr, you my boy Beau. We boys. I talk to him sweet, he's a sweet boy right back, til my foot comes to the sill. We are definitely NOT boys. Lather rinse repeat.

I go looking for the key again and find it. Unlock the door, walk in, and "Hey! It's my boy Digr!!", and we're the greatest of friends.

He knew that coming through that window wasn't 'right', and was doing his job. I gave him treats.

That's my buddy's favorite Beau Story™.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote