View Single Post
Old 10-25-2019, 07:50 PM   #5088
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diaphone Jim View Post
"Third time asking, btw."

I know that, but I have had trouble explaining things to you in the past and am hoping another Cellarite will answer for me.
Yeah, when I asked you to explain something, you wouldn't or couldn't. The trouble you have had in the past, and currently, it seems, is your inability/refusal to answer a fairly simple question. The question being, basically, "What did you mean?".

You're hoping another Dwellar will explain what you meant? I think you're hoping another Dwellar will come up with an option you can glom onto and say "Yeah, that's it, that's what I meant.", because you don't know and don't wanna say "I don't know, I spoke outta my ass."

I speak outta my ass quite often. Not the end of the world. But then I say "I don't know why I said that. Spoke outta my ass, I reckon."

If I didn't do that, people would think I literally did not know wtf I was talking about. Or that I could not explain my own line of thinking. And sometimes I can't, also quite often.

Asking someone else to tell ya what yer thinking was...Good grief.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

Last edited by Gravdigr; 10-25-2019 at 07:57 PM.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote