View Single Post
Old 11-09-2019, 05:01 PM   #55
Urbane Guerrilla
Person who doesn't update the user title

Quote:
Originally Posted by tw View Post
He said it will be the best wall ever built because he is a greatest builder. It will be a mile high.

He did not lie - believe it or not. For the benefit of Trump worshippers, that wall will be a mile high above sea level.
And that's just at the foot. If he sites it right, at the foothills of the Front Range. Farther east, well, not so much. Pseudoastonishment, noted.

Do you know, I suspect that The Donald Who Didn't Get My Vote But Might Later (is not infuriating tw a good general way to advance the free Republic's interests?) tweets things just to bait the not-so-canny on the Left and the anti-Trumpkins in general into outgribing, frothing, and rapid circumambulation (really rapid) or circumsaltation, while what he actually does is a good deal better thought out and more admirable than his persecuters give him credit for.

I'm a sterling fellow; I do not harbor prejudice. The anti-Trumpkins are actuated by their prejudice alone. It is a prejudice that is theirs alone.

Schadenfreude may not be edifying, and it may be a vice, but there's a certain amount of it in watching these worthless people chew off their own tongues before returning to their regular course of impeachment-scented mental masturbation.

Quote:
The wackos here will insult this poster rather than deal with reality.
Some of us make a hobby of supporting reality by insulting your unreality and yourself. Now bend over like a real guy, and the more carnal among us will inject greater and American reality up your touchhole. The Middle-Eastern phrase is "We'll bring Masoud."

Last edited by Urbane Guerrilla; 11-09-2019 at 05:09 PM.
Urbane Guerrilla is offline   Reply With Quote