View Single Post
Old 03-09-2020, 07:20 PM   #125
sexobon
I love it when a plan comes together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tw View Post
I know exactly what he’d tell you, lies. He was no different from any other dwellar in the Cellar, they were all extremists. I tried to run the thread properly, by the book, but they fought me at every turn. The other posters wanted to walk around with their emotions hanging out, that’s all right, let them. Take the low road, tit for tat, no more, no less. But they encouraged the others to go around scoffing at me, and spreading wild rumors about talking in circles and the old Mission Accomplished refrain. I was to blame for Undertoad's incompetence and poor judgement. Sexobon was the honest poster, but not TW. Ah, but the quotes, that’s, that’s where I had them, they laughed at me and made jokes, but I proved beyond the shadow of a doubt, and with geometric logic, that a duplicitous quote in the Coronavirus Thread did exist, and I’ve had reproduced that quote over a hundred times if they hadn’t pulled the soapbox out from under me. I, I know now they were only trying to protect their sanity. … Naturally, I can only cover these things from memory. If I left anything out, why, just ask me specific questions and I’ll be glad to answer them, one by one.
sexobon is offline   Reply With Quote