View Single Post
Old 08-04-2020, 06:25 PM   #4
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

un. Do you ever pronounce garbage gar-barge or gar-barshjz? (or similar silliness) Around House Gravdigr, Popdigr has us saying 'garbagio', with a very soft g.

ducks. Do you find ears sexy? I hate to do it, but I have to agree with Sexobon on this one.

twat. Would you rather live at the top of a mountain surrounded by lower land or bottom of a valley surrounded by mountains? Top o' the mountain.

cats. How is your Dental Health? I need to stop clenching and breaking teeth.

sank. Do colors smell worse than numbers? They don't smell any worse than they taste.

seize. What is the very last song you listened to (any format)? May The Bird Of Paradise Fly Up Your Nose, by Little Jimmy Dickens.

'cept. What is your favorite form of sphere? Atmos.

What? Horse or Donkey? No thank you.

Naff. What is the biggest thing you’ve ever swallowed whole? Potassium tablets. Horse chokers, man.

Disease What is the Cellar Monkey looking at? He must've seen my CT scan. Or the ultrasound. Or the x-ray.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote