View Single Post
Old 06-24-2004, 09:10 AM   #30
jdbutler
If ya cant take a joke, Effya!

I was sent this from a website called "Way Wierd", and it sure is!
But I don't believe a former Marine would act this way unless he was on 100% mental disability, do you guys?

"Protestor Against Beheadings To Go To Saudi Arabia"

If you're a regular listener of "talk radio" shows, then you most likely heard the interview between Jonathan Kemriley and Canadian talk-radio host Rachel Hints of Canadians Unleashed 670, so this story won't be news to you, but if you didn't hear the interview, then you won't believe what you're about to read!

Jonathan Kemriley, a retired US Marine, came onto the show to discuss the Canadian government's handling of two US military men who found refuge in Canada in order to not serve in Iraq, but the topic changed rather quickly. Below you can read a portion of the interview:

"Mrs. Hints, yes, the Canadian government is in the wrong here, but more importantly it's because those two men are scared of having their heads removed by Al-Qaeda cell members in Saudi, and I think that's a damn shame. I for one going to take a stand against these brutal beheadings by flying myself and my 14 and 17 year old sons with me to Saudi Arabia on Thursday of this week. Once in Saudi Arabia we're going to find a way to be taken in as hostages by Al-Qaeda groups.

Rachel Hints:

"What on Earth are you talking about sir?"

Jonathan Kemriley:

"These terrorists need to understand that Americans are not scared of their tactics, and most importantly I don't want my sons to be frightened of the world in which we live in.

My goal is to make sure that these savages capture us and give the US government 24 hours notice to release us in exchange for prisoners....If my plan is carried out correctly, after the 24 hours are up, my two boys and I will have been decapitated.... I want those savages to see the smiles on the faces of my boy's and I as they're cutting our heads off from our bodies. It will be the biggest slap in their faces that they'll ever receive. And I guarantee that not another US citizen will ever be taken hostage by this group ever again."

Rachel Hints:

"Sir, no offense, but that is the craziest, most ridiculous thing I have ever heard."

Jonathan Kemriley:

"You just don't get it do you. Well the terrorists will 'get it' when they read the phrase on my shirt, which will be written in Arabic, "Do me a favor you savages, remove my head from the top of my neck, I bleed red, white, and blue. The stock market isn't going anywhere!'

Rachel Hints:

"So if I'm hearing you correctly, and I really hope I'm not, but you want yourself, and your young boys to be murdered."

Jonathan Kemriley:

"In the name of the USA, you better believe it".

The interview actually went on for another five minutes, and we have reached Jonathan Kemriley for a Way weird interview. He hasn't declined our interview yet, but told one of our editors that he would rather wait for us to do a story on him once he's in Saudi Arabia.

We'll keep you posted!