View Single Post
Old 07-21-2004, 07:45 PM   #6
ladysycamore
"I may not always be perfect, but I'm always me."

Quote:
Originally Posted by dar512
Schweppes makes a very good flavored seltzer. I like the black cherry especially. Very tasty. No calories. No artificial sweeteners.
Hrm...how's the sodium in it? Doesn't seltzer have a fair amount of sodium in it? I'll try it if it's low enough. Trying to get away from diet drinks that have anything artificial in it (aspartame, etc.). And plain water with lemon gets boring after a while (although I make a mean homemade lemonade w/Stevia).

That reminds me: I got an offer for some Stevia products that I should be taking advantage of soon. :thumpsup:

And Clodfobble: you must have the ultimate kidneys and bladder for all that you drink in a day...I'm jealous since my kidneys are RIP.

"The Akan concept of Sankofa: In order to move forward we first have to take a step back. In other words, before we can be prepared for the future, we must comprehend the past." From "We Did It, They Hid It"
ladysycamore is offline   Reply With Quote