View Single Post
Old 09-09-2004, 10:11 AM   #11
jaguar
whig

The irony is that is I was Osama, with his objectives and methods, nothing could possibly be more beneficial than re-electing Bush. Who would have thought it would take half a mil and 13 lives to start the US on the slippery slope, truly evil but brilliant, he worked this shit out, how Bush would react, how a public that can only ingest soundbites would react, it was perfectly planned. All he had to do was light the fuse, Bush did the rest, most terrorists can't achieve something that effective in decade-long campaigns. When the reconvene the Count of unAmerican Activities I won't even bat an eyelid.

Just think about it, he hit so many themes in the American psyche, it's....scary. Our society can't deal with full-scale asymmetric warfare without ceasing to exist as we know it, the waging of this 'war' creates the next generation of fighters and they're distributed so widely, they have no history and profiling can only backfire. We can only win this war, a war of force, by losing our own freedom. That's what I call well thought out. He found a weakness in the system and inserted the right trigger, from there it'll implode all by itself. We're fucked.

Sorry that was a little offtopic.