View Single Post
Old 09-28-2004, 06:02 PM   #48
garnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by jane_says
Why don't you find someplace else to post where your interests more closely match the other posters? It seems that nearly every thread you voice your shrill opinion in turns into a trainwreck. Much of the time it seems obvious you're just trolling. Are you so starved for attention that any kind of attention is better than none at all?
My goodness that's a little hostile too. Calm down, Jane. It's just an internet forum, not world diplomacy. And I'll post wherever I feel like it, especially now that I know how much it irritates you all so much.

Quote:
I have to wonder - if you were seated on the patio of a restaurant, would a barking dog nearby cause you as much distress as a crying child? Or crows cawing? And who should take care of that to ensure your digestion isn't affected?
Stupid question, but not surprising. Would the dog barking bother me? Of course. Should the dog owner take his dog elsewhere where it does not disrupt others? Absolutely.

Quote:
Either live with it or stay home.
NO, sorry, I don't plan on letting other people's poorly behaved children ruin my social life. And from my experience, it's the ones with ill-mannered children who think it's their RIGHT to subject their kid's behavior on everyone else. Sound familiar?

Last edited by garnet; 09-28-2004 at 06:04 PM.
garnet is offline   Reply With Quote