View Single Post
Old 10-07-2004, 09:18 PM   #342
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Location: in the house and on the street-how many, many feet we meet!
A young newly-engaged couple wanted to get married in a really spectacular church. The priest said, "We have a number of requirements for new couples who wish to get married here. Among them is that they must abstain from having sex until after the ceremony."

The couple looked at one another, thinking how special this church was and so, reluctantly they agreed.

On the day of the ceremony they went to meet with the priest. The priest asked the couple "Were you able to abstain from sex?"

"No Father, we were not able to go without sex for the engagement." The young man replied sadly.

"What happened?" inquired the priest.

"To get our minds off of sex we decided to do a home repair project. My fiance was reaching for a can of paint on the top shelf, and her miniskirt rose up revealing her panties. I got very excited by this and then she dropped the can of paint and bent over to pick it up, I was overcome with lust and took advantage of her right then and there."

"You understand, of course, this means you will not be welcome in our church," stated the priest.

"We know," said the young man, "We're not welcome at Home Depot anymore, either."