View Single Post
Old 04-05-2002, 03:23 PM   #14
dave

Quote:
Originally posted by mlandman
not real drums, not real guitars.
Look, I don't know how to word this other than to say that you are very much wrong. I have broken down how each album was put together and who played the instruments. What more would you like? Do you need to see a home video of Trent and Jerome Dillon recording the new mix of "The Becoming" - Jerome on guitar and Trent singing? Do you need me to get us a sit-in at Nothing in New Orleans so you can watch them work?

I don't care what you <b>think</b> you know. I <b>know</b>, for a fact, no doubt whatsoever, would bet the rent on it, that <b>real guitars AND real computers</b> were used together to create "The Fragile". I don't care what a sorely negative review of the album says (which, by the way, is based on the writer's opinion of the album and not on fact at all - I'm not sure why you linked it, because it doesn't back up your point).

What is it going to take for you to drop your grudge and accept the fact that Trent and company use real instruments, in addition to computers, to make their music?