View Single Post
Old 04-06-2002, 09:53 AM   #15
dave

I just got Grand Theft Auto 3 and a memory card (from EBGames - Thanks Chris!) for my PS2, and I plan to get some play time in today. Jenni wouldn't let me last night. "Oh, let's go eat dinner, I'm hungry" - "Oh, I'm tired, let's go to bed." Sheesh. Food and sleep can wait.

Seriously though, I was playing Tony Hawk 3 (Xbox) last night and it is <b>hard</b>! Gravity has much more an effect on me now than it did in 1 and 2. Dammit! Balancing on rails seems much more difficult now too.

MGS2 on my PS2 is pretty fun so far. The one thing I don't like is that it's not quite the same feel as MGS on PlayStation. For instance, it's zoomed in more - Snake appears larger than he did in PlayStation. The controls are different as well, but I'll get used to that - they're probably for the better or Hideo wouldn't have changed 'em. Anyway, with Metal Gear Solid 2 and Grand Theft Auto III, PS2 may just turn out to be my favorite console.

SNES was definitely pretty cool, but I never had one so I never really got to get into it. I rented one a few times and all my friends had one, but I was on the Genesis side from day one. It just seemed a cooler console to me.