View Single Post
Old 11-20-2004, 07:57 AM   #15
capnhowdy
Blatantly Homosapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowbrite
Someone should have told that to your ancestors when they came to this country... and don't try and tell me they all came over legally.

Makes me wonder what you would do if you were in the mother's situation?

I am a parent and a grandparent. My ancestors did arrive legally, and I put my life on the line to serve our country & protect our freedom. Freedom is NOT free, ie you can't break the law and sneak in this great country and steal it. If I were unfortunate enough to be in the mother's situation, I believe I would have exhausted all of the dozens of legal ways to cross the border first. Even as a last resort I would never put my child in a damn pinata and take all the risks involved, including being separated from my child permanently, suffocation, etc., etc., etc. Personally I consider the mothers actions to be rancidly pagan and inexcusably irresposnsible.
You can usually detect the people who DID arrive in my country legally. They have certain humanitarian values instilled & embedded. Long live the USA.
Welcome to the cellar, rainbowbrite. Enjoy!!!