View Single Post
Old 01-31-2005, 01:29 PM   #42
chainsaw
Wingnahningning... Er somethin'

I realized after my husband and I moved in together (just a few months before we got married) that he is a pig when it comes to cleaning up after himself. Somehow his clothes end up EVERYWHERE. All over the living room, dining room, bedroom and bathroom. I stopped picking them up. There was a pile of clothes in the corner of our bathroom that was almost as tall as me. I jokingly asked if he was trying to go for a worlds record. He laughed. I told his Mom. She put him in check. The whole apartment was husband-clothes free for a few days. This morning I tripped over a pair of shorts in the dining room. *sigh* It was good while it lasted.

As for the toilet seat... We BOTH keep the seat and lid down because our cats like to swim in the toilet water. Not fun to clean up.

I read a book called "The Proper Care and Feeding of Husbands". It's written by a nut-job, but she had a few fine points. Feed and Fuck your husband and you'll get pretty much whatever you want in return. It's working. Amazing what simple creatures they are. I love my husband!