View Single Post
Old 03-18-2005, 09:47 PM   #561
TiredTendencies
Neophyte-in-training

Hello everyone. I got to the My Eyes are Burning Hel page, then got stuck. So I found this site, and now I would like to contribute. The fish page from the my eyes are burning hel link refers to "The curse of the Maserati." As far as I know, the Maserati was an Italian designed car that didn't do too well in America.

Anyway, Yuki has a bad feeling about Gotanda's car. That is what Curse of the maserati refers to.

Gonna check up more to see if there's another Maserati in literature somewhere, but this just popped into my head.

EDIT: IF you click in the lower right corner of the My eyes... page, a popup appears. "SHE IS HIDDEN. THREE ITEMS." I have never seen this before, has it always been there?

Sorry if any of this is a repeat, but it seems as if no one is past the my eyes page yet, and i searched the past 5 pages, didnt notice anything.

EDIT: On the scepter link from thel my eyes... page, the image shown is called "sheepman.gif." Was there a scepter in DDD? Could someone run this through gifshuffle? I always had to go to the library, it won't work on my computer. Sorry again if any of this is old information, just let me know, thanks!

Last edited by TiredTendencies; 03-19-2005 at 12:01 AM.
TiredTendencies is offline   Reply With Quote