View Single Post
Old 04-07-2005, 01:42 AM   #448
wolf
lobber of scimitars

Okay, so I had no idea these were available to the general public, but what would you do with it if you had one??

Oh, yeah. Baseball.

One of the reviewers had a really good idea ... I'm posting it in case it's not at the top of the list when anyone checks it.

Quote:
For months I was looking for a radar gun that was less than $500, and I finally found it. That was a year ago and since then my Speedster has worked flawlessly and does exactly what I bought it for. I used to do a lot of highway driving and frequently would get passed by guys going 90+ mph. I noticed that these morons tend to have radar detectors. Thats where my "Speedster" comes in handy. If I see someone flying up behind me, I hit the power button and the speedster gets warmed up in less than 2 seconds. One zap from my speedster (which fits snugly in the door compartment of my Audi S4) and BOOM his brakelights fill my vision and sometimes even causes enough pleasure in my heart that I'll bust out laughing, even if I'm alone in my car. The "Ka" band signal of this radar is very strong within 100 feet. It works like a charm!

p.s. While driving by those roadside "your speed is..." contraptions, I happened to notice that they have a hard time getting my speed until I'm very close to them as long as I'm shooting my speedster their way. The speedster is great for experimenting.

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote