just as unique as everyone else
that I started this thread, and called myself Contessa. I know that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianna
other people experience angst
and if you remember I said that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catwoman
not only is she capable of anything, so is everyone, and that they simply lack the vision or encouragement or awareness to know it.
So it pains me when I hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumberjim
Don't you think we ALL feel like there just might be something better out there for us?
because this confirms what I knew all along: that we are all the same. I was demonstrating by revealing my inner thoughts (that most people would be too embarrassed to admit) that we all think the same. We all think we're special/unique/destined for greatness. I thought by examining this thought process in painful detail (using me as an example, as usual) this might become clear.

Quote:
Don't you see that truly remarkable people don't sit around pining away about being remarkable?
How do you know? Remember that we're all the same. There are no god-men, with zero ego and mighty conscience. Even Mother Teresa will have doubted herself, wondered about god, and hoped she was remarkable. She was only unique in that she acted on her hopes and dreams.

Quote:
You read too many fairy tales or something. Snap out of it. you're not that perceptive. you're not even all that smart. not stupid, mind you, but christ. get a grip. Your philisophical masturbation is beginning to irk me.
Yes, yes, all this is true. But physical masturbation at work would really get me into trouble. (And wtf's a fruity assclown?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beestie
Maybe Contessa Linoleum should consider that if the world isn't giving her what she needs than maybe its because she's not giving the world what it needs.
Yes, true again. Yep, that ones got me stumped. Absolutely right.